Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anne Coulter assaulted with pies

Two Arrested for Hurling Pies at Columnist

Fri Oct 22, 6:04 AM ET U.S. National - AP

TUCSON, Ariz. - Two men ran onstage and threw custard pies at conservative columnist Ann Coulter as she was giving a speech at the University of Arizona, hitting her in the shoulder, police said.

University police arrested the men but did not release their identities.

In her half-hour speech Thursday night, Coulter trashed Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (news - web sites) and derided liberals and Democrats while saluting conservative students who attended her speech.

Coulter writes a column for Universal Press Syndicate. Her appearance was sponsored by the UA College Republicans.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041022/ap_on_re_us/columnist_speech_pies

:laugh:

Two words---Low Rent move. Hope they get 1000 hrs of community service.

And for the record, Coulter is a Republican. O'Reilly is not.

Bill O'Reilly acknowledged that from 1994 until December 2000 he was a registered to vote as a Republican when the Washington Post was about to expose his party registration. O'Reilly said it was the result of a clerical mistake, which has since been corrected, and he is now a registered independent. "I've always been an independent," he says. "I always split my ticket. I vote for the person I think is best."

yeah ok

Bill O'Reilly acknowledged that from 1994 until December 2000 he was a registered to vote as a Republican when the Washington Post was about to expose his party registration. O'Reilly said it was the result of a clerical mistake, which has since been corrected, and he is now a registered independent. "I've always been an independent," he says. "I always split my ticket. I vote for the person I think is best."

yeah ok

If you watched Oreilly on a consistent basis, you would see that he does not always go Right. He criticized the Bush Administration for no WMD in Iraq. Just one example but I will be happy to site some others if you would like.

Having said that, he does typically lean to the Right.

If you watched Oreilly on a consistent basis, you would see that he does not always go Right. He criticized the Bush Administration for no WMD in Iraq. Just one example but I will be happy to site some others if you would like.

I agree with you, i just find it funny how he always points out he is registered an independent. In reality its republican

agreed 100%. But in my post I placed him in the same circle as Coulter due to my opinion of them as "over the top" and "know-it-alls".