Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official wmc '05 countdown

yea my first time, haha gona pop the wmc cherry!! lol i have been to sobe though

i go down to sobe like 2-3 times a year, and its gonna be my third wmc...they have some really good parties...last year the best party was during the day jonathan peters spun poolside...it was siiiccckkk....where u staying?....i'm staying at the riande its on 18th and collins

i go down to sobe like 2-3 times a year, and its gonna be my third wmc...they have some really good parties...last year the best party was during the day jonathan peters spun poolside...it was siiiccckkk....where u staying?....i'm staying at the riande its on 18th and collins

yea i heard about that party... lol.. im staying at Dorchester -- 18th and collins

yea i heard about that party... lol.. im staying at Dorchester -- 18th and collins

• 2 weeks later...
:bounce: I can't wait to get there, haven't been in 4years!! The diet starts Jan. 3.

I only wish I didn't choos the hotel (The Princess Ann) it's very cheap & on 9th & collins, but after doing an internet search for reviews, I've only heard bad things :mad:

just cancel and book elsewhere

just cancel and book elsewhere

I bought it on cheaptickets.com and I don't think they'll let me change it or they'll charge me $100 to change it plus the difference in picking a new hotel.

All the hotels I want would be $300 more/per person, than what i originally booked for which was $559/per person (for 2 ppl.)for 5 days

I bought it on cheaptickets.com and I don't think they'll let me change it or they'll charge me $100 to change it plus the difference in picking a new hotel.

All the hotels I want would be $300 more/per person, than what i originally booked for which was $559/per person (for 2 ppl.)for 5 days

dont even worry about the hotel ull be out partying all the time anyway rarely even sleep haha...