Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love to slap bitches in the twat

notallthere444

ya know you always think its not bad if you knee a girl in the twat. i mean with us men your balls will fuckin hurt and everybody will understand cuz there is something there to hit. but with a girl, there is nothing there that would hurt so much you would think, right? not so man, last girl i kneed in the groin was twitching on the ground in pain. looked kinda funny too.

dunno... I've been thinkin about a lounge in the city, but not def yet... I havent been to a club in a long ass time so I have no clue whats good.

if u want a cool small lil lounge with good house music...i would like to suggest the opium den on 3rd st. between 2nd ave and bowery :)

if u want a cool small lil lounge with good house music...i would like to suggest the opium den on 3rd st. between 2nd ave and bowery :)

I'm kind of a hip-hop dude... I used to love club music, but got tired of the scene... Every once in a while I go cause I like to switch shit up.