Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sullivan Room

DUDE im so exhausted man, great freakign night right? Everymonth i will be in the house for this party. Im so glad hector is back in nyc and everyone came out to hear him. Some of ya dont know what your missing, HECTOR WILL MAKE YOU DANCE, Im glad argdiesel and drewminati,ibrandon made it to see for themselves why ive liked hector since the first time i heard him. And out of the the full 7hrs that i was there he only played 1 song that i didnt like. Also thanks for driving me to work sucks that i wish i was home now in bed but jsut 5 more hrs to go. And i got my msuic to keep me occupied. See ya sunday hopefully.

no doubt bro!

good meeting argdiesel and drewminati,ibrandon!! good times guys!!! u all can get down! :bounce:

yo that song he played WAS commercial....but u gotta understand...u HAVE to drop songs people recognize from time to time.....keeps the ladies on the floor you know? :devil:

yeah he was nuts.. Yo deepspell , nice to meet you man ... much much respect..

and you can get down... im glad to see alot of guy can get down on Cp.. im still waiting for the ladies to come out .. and fuck shit up

of course sliver bull.. argdiesel .. brandon.. you guys always rule.. I'm gonna stop even talking about you guy..