Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger sanchez @ crobar review

:) now i just walked into my house its 8 am i think he spun till like seven i lfet at like 6:15 didnt get home till now,but anyways let me just say that he tore crobar a new asshole tonight the track selection was really good from what i could hear.the crowd was mixed like always.. it was pretty packed when i first got there you couldnt walk almost.but i still danced my ass off

to DirtyFilthy omg i fucking love that track :) if anyone knows what track i'm talking about need i say more? =] insane night my legs a re a lil sore but 12 hours of sleep will do i guess. Great fucking night now i must get some sleep i'm dieying over here.!!!!!

ps:thanx to:Mask,Drew,Brandon,Beatka,Ed,andrew,and who ever else i met tonight for comming out. 1

Roger Sanchez was so soulful I couldn't stop dancing. Though packed which is good for business we still found our spot to dance. It was great seeing everyone especially the Mask who tore it up. Props to Arg, Drewminati, Ibrandon, Beatkah, Kitty & company, BlueDragon and rickie, and alot of cp heads I can't remember there names now. Hot women everywhere I really can't complain. I wanted to close it out but I was burned out by the end. It was great hearing women beat there men cause it has been a while. Awesome night I say 9 outta 10. Crobar staff gets a thumbs up as always. Crobar rules!

Roger Sanches was unbelievable .. he dropped set after set .. kept the crowd all on their feet for hours and hours ...

i dont recall him slowing it down at all .. i thought he kept it going hard all the time ..

the club was packedddddddddddd .. never saw it like that .. sooooooo many ppl .. not many dancers . but who cares .. lots of ppl were fun loving .. and the atmosphere was great in spite of the crowd

the crew were amazing as usual .. digitalextacy, bluedragon, argdisel, ibrandon, beatka, drewminati, ricky, andrew's roommates and sister, kitty and her friend, and rudy ..

everyone was dancing their asses off ... never saw that much energy from the crew .. amazinggggggggggggggggg ...

digital .. mad energy kid .. how on the world did u do that when we just came back from sin-sin sooo exhausted???? i guess u really like sanchez .. coz when you said lets go home .. and when i sat down to rest for minute .. u went back on it dancing like a maniac .. wow digital .. great stuff man

arg and drew .. i see u guys got some special attention from some of the ladies .. woo hoo .. u did good kids .. amazing energy and lots of .. "bring it on .. punks" hehe .. i would never battle u guys .. coz u guys are like those batteries that keep going and going and goinggggggggggggg

bluedragon .. u danced ur ass off as usuall .. dude . where do u get this energy from man ??? love your style .. and wish i can have your long hair ... so i can do wonders with it dancing .. hehe

ibrandon .. nice dancing at the end .. nice twists man ... sorry for not hanging with you and beatka most of the nights but i can tell u guys had fun . so it is cool

beatka .. havent seen u dancing in a longggggggg time kid .. saw a lil of tht at the end . but i know u were tired and so was it .. so it was good u took a break

kitty .. and her friend .. nice attitude .. good dancing .. dont be so polite if someone bother u and u dont like him .. just move on . or let one of the guys know .. and they will help u ..

andrew's roommates were cool as usual .. did not see u guys dnce that much ... but it was good to see u guys ..

rudy .. i am sure u had fun .. could not see your towards the end . but that is your style . just be careful man

to all the people i met from CP .. it was my honor to meet u . and get to put a face on a screen name ... too much fun to hang out with all of ya ..

to all the wonderful CP heads who i met .. sorry if i dont remember names .. i am bad with names . but i definetly remember your faces and if i see u again i will say hi ..

overall the night was amazingggggggggggg .. nothing was wrong . except my ankle .. i know i know .. i always complain about my injuries then i go out and dance more .. akhhhhh .. i need to take few months off ..

the club .. as usual was great .. clean .. and the staff were great .. thanks to Dan, briteny, killy and dina for being so nice to me and the crew .. people like u make me wana go back to the club ..

peace

the MASK

The S Man does it again! He had me dancing all night long! I met a lot of people tonight...don't think any were from CP though. All well maybe next time. Time to get some z's.

prprincesa .. u were there??? i dont think we met . right???

i met many ppl from CP who were just walking to me .. and saying . "u the mask?" .. nice ppl .. great attitude .. good to meet all of u .. and please come out and remind me of your screen names at least ..

peace

the MASK

:) now i just walked into my house its 8 am i think he spun till like seven i lfet at like 6:15 didnt get home till now,but anyways let me just say that he tore crobar a new asshole tonight the track selection was really good from what i could hear.the crowd was mixed like always.. it was pretty packed when i first got there you couldnt walk almost.but i still danced my ass off

to DirtyFilthy omg i fucking love that track :) if anyone knows what track i'm talking about need i say more? =] insane night my legs a re a lil sore but 12 hours of sleep will do i guess. Great fucking night now i must get some sleep i'm dieying over here.!!!!!

ps:thanx to:Mask,Drew,Brandon,Beatka,Ed,andrew,and who ever else i met tonight for comming out. 1

yo arg .. u were going crazy there kid .. amazing energy ...

Roger Sanchez was so soulful I couldn't stop dancing. Though packed which is good for business we still found our spot to dance. It was great seeing everyone especially the Mask who tore it up. Props to Arg, Drewminati, Ibrandon, Beatkah, Kitty & company, BlueDragon and rickie, and alot of cp heads I can't remember there names now. Hot women everywhere I really can't complain. I wanted to close it out but I was burned out by the end. It was great hearing women beat there men cause it has been a while. Awesome night I say 9 outta 10. Crobar staff gets a thumbs up as always. Crobar rules!

ya digital .. i cant believe i danced .. i am in pain now .. i thought u were supposed to hold me down if i try to dance .. hahaha i guess not

u were going bannana yourself .. wow .. never saw u dancing that much man ..

great to see everyone had fun and to drew and arg who partied hard with me on fri good to see ya had the energy to do it again. I wouldve joined ya if i didnt have to be at work yesterday cause i wouldve slept the whole day. Well now im at work and just counting down the hrs for tonite. So mask says HARD digital says SOULFUL which one was it. I think maybe mask you misunderstanding the HARD cause of the BASS and sound system in that room it is loud and hard hehe. But knowing sanchez for yrs im sure he followed with deep all the way thru techy right.

So mask says HARD digital says SOULFUL which one was it. I think maybe mask you misunderstanding the HARD cause of the BASS and sound system in that room it is loud and hard hehe. But knowing sanchez for yrs im sure he followed with deep all the way thru techy right.

Combination of both. He opened up with a more upbeat, soulful track selection. At peak time he dropped heavy, filthy basslines that just rocked on that sound system. Quality set. See ya at ________ tonight.

I didn't see you...I was there doing my thang...spent a good part of the night hiding from some guys that wouldn't leave me alone lol

prprincesa .. u were there??? i dont think we met . right???

i met many ppl from CP who were just walking to me .. and saying . "u the mask?" .. nice ppl .. great attitude .. good to meet all of u .. and please come out and remind me of your screen names at least ..

peace

the MASK

I didn't see you...I was there doing my thang...spent a good part of the night hiding from some guys that wouldn't leave me alone lol

ooops .. ya .. that is a major concern for most of our female friends ... at least u had a good time listening to S and dancing as u said above

great to see everyone had fun and to drew and arg who partied hard with me on fri good to see ya had the energy to do it again. I wouldve joined ya if i didnt have to be at work yesterday cause i wouldve slept the whole day. Well now im at work and just counting down the hrs for tonite. So mask says HARD digital says SOULFUL which one was it. I think maybe mask you misunderstanding the HARD cause of the BASS and sound system in that room it is loud and hard hehe. But knowing sanchez for yrs im sure he followed with deep all the way thru techy right.

i was not "technically" describing his style dude .. i was merely saying the music was banging .. hehe

Hey Mask, It's KEG, I never made it out, although I know I missed a good one!!!

Def will meet up next time... Glad that everyone had a good time, I was jet lagged and tooo tired to move... until next time K

jet lagged??? travelling??? sorry u didnt make it .. may be next time ..

lololol mask

it was really great to see you man

welcome back and thanks for hooking up with the guestlist.

:)

i had an awesome time, never heard the man playing live i looooooooooooooved it. but now i am all hurt.

one distrurbance that nite, those freaking creepy guys trying to feel me from everyewhere

i swear next time i am not gonna be soo nice and gonna punch them

holla back to all peeps

lololol mask

it was really great to see you man

welcome back and thanks for hooking up with the guestlist.

:)

i had an awesome time, never heard the man playing live i looooooooooooooved it. but now i am all hurt.

one distrurbance that nite, those freaking creepy guys trying to feel me from everyewhere

i swear next time i am not gonna be soo nice and gonna punch them

holla back to all peeps

thanks kitty .. . it was great seeing u again .. and your friend is so nice .. bring her back more ..

i am happy you had great time and dont worry about the list .. i got you everytime kid .. "YO MA BOIIII" ooops .. i meant .. "YO MA GIRLLL" ... hehe

ya .. u r toooooooooo nice with all those guys .. cant do that with these peeps .. they think that u like it .. and they continue .. and some are just plain rude .. and u gotta do something about it . i dont suggest punshing them ..as some of them are drugged and some are violent ..

simply move away .. or if u see any of the crew-guys .. hang in to their arms ... hehehe

and if that does not work or if u dont see any of us .. then turn to the guy and say .. "dude .. u r wasting your time .. i am lesbian" hehe .. that might do it ..

peace