Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Wtfffffff

yes, i'm going to bitch again..................

why in the hell, right in the middle of denny's set, did they stop what denny was playing and play 30 minutes of hip hop???? denny's was banging good beats then out of nowhere, BAM hip hop for like 30 minutes WTFFFF............................... Then when there live on ktu, they put on 50 cent's "in da club",

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's like turning on hot 97 and hearing hard progressive tribal............ hip hop fans would be like wtf, same thing for me i thought i would hear 2 hr of str8 tribal nastyness. i guess most loyal denny know better than i do, not to go to SG............. it's ashame because everytime i heard denny lately he has been on....................

Numbers Wise, It The Same Last Yr, And LAST YR They Played VERY Little Hip Hop And Had Alot MORE Girls...... Whatever.......... RIP SG 2002............. SG WILL SOON BE A HIP HOP CLUB............

Dude honestly i think you are putting way too much thought into going out you act like 15 minutes of hip hop is going to ruin your "UNDERGROUND" status ....go to the bar have a drink and then when you are done the hip hop will be off....the girls like it and if they like it thats all that really matters...SG will never play full hip hop on a saturday night....

Dude honestly i think you are putting way too much thought into going out you act like 15 minutes of hip hop is going to ruin your "UNDERGROUND" status ....go to the bar have a drink and then when you are done the hip hop will be off....the girls like it and if they like it thats all that really matters...SG will never play full hip hop on a saturday night....

but if Mikeykutlass is sayinn this happened during Denny's set, i could see the fustratiion

but if Mikeykutlass is sayinn this happened during Denny's set, i could see the fustratiion

That i agree with but to be honest with you whenever Denny is there they play in sets he doesnt play hours at a time so basically if hip hop was played it was the end of his set and the beginning of another ...His set has to end at some point and he doesnt play it

yes, i'm going to bitch again..................

why in the hell, right in the middle of denny's set, did they stop what denny was playing and play 30 minutes of hip hop???? denny's was banging good beats then out of nowhere, BAM hip hop for like 30 minutes WTFFFF............................... Then when there live on ktu, they put on 50 cent's "in da club",

Thank God I didn't go....hip hop sucks!

Plus, these clubs should make up their minds....don't play a little of everything because I'm not there to hear it. If you want to have a hip-hop night...then have it....If you want a house night...then have it....

People who went to see Denny Saturday Night were not there to hear Hip-Hop....they should have at least given Denny the chance to come on after the hip-hop session and not have interrupted his set...that's just ridiculous...

This happens at a lot of NJ clubs. They think they have to do a lil hip hop. whether its in another room, or a lil bit in between or at the end of perhaps a DJ's well pplayed set. This my friends, is why a lot of the people who used to go out in jersey all the time hit the city now. More knowledgeable industry out there...more consistent parties. Rip it Denny!

Ok….So I normally do not post nor do I respond to the garbage that’s written on message boards… and look you are all entitled to your opinions about music…

it’s not like me to foam at the mouth and have an Ego here, but you must all understand that Soundgarden nightclub is a business that’s been in the same spot for 23 years. Prior to this location I created the foot print that was and still is the landmark of jersey shore nightlife most of you might know this place

Some of you might be too young to remember.

You can not evolve in any business if you do not adapt to the changes, in this case its pop culture. Pop culture dictates what it desires and what ever that desire is, is what we in the industry must deliver to make every body happy, you guys that talk about Dj’s and What they play are obsessed with the music which is ok….. but went you try to talk down a business because of your personal preference that’s not cool, and I’ am sorry to say that most of you that write these comments have no clue of how hard it is to make everybody happy… nor do any of you have any experience in this matter.

If I said this once I said it 30 times to all my friends and people that work in the industry, fellow club owners, dj's, bartenders, promoters etc,

a lot of you have several screen names that you hide behind, a lot of you are ether DJ’s or a Friend of a Dj or a Wanna be DJ it’s so obvious and here’s why…. 4 weeks ago Saturday September 25th Soundgarden Had platinum cd selling superstar Deborah Cox, over 1100 people show up for that event, the days following again not one person on any of these forums did the “ oh it was Sick night review thing “ BUT a hand full of you will review and hype up and get twisted over a DJ!!!!!! And what he did…

am I missing something here?

If you want to debate this do it live come to the club introduce yourself to me and I’ll buy you drinks for as long as it takes you to try and prove me wrong, I remain

Ok….So I normally do not post nor do I respond to the garbage that’s written on message boards… and look you are all entitled to your opinions about music…

it’s not like me to foam at the mouth and have an Ego here, but you must all understand that Soundgarden nightclub is a business that’s been in the same spot for 23 years. Prior to this location I created the foot print that was and still is the landmark of jersey shore nightlife most of you might know this place

You can not evolve in any business if you do not adapt to the changes, in this case its pop culture. Pop culture dictates what it desires and what ever that desire is, is what we in the industry must deliver to make every body happy, you guys that talk about Dj’s and What they play are obsessed with the music which is ok….. but went you try to talk down a business because of your personal preference that’s not cool, and I’ am sorry to say that most of you that write these comments have no clue of how hard it is to make everybody happy… nor do any of you have any experience in this matter.

If I said this once I said it 30 times to all my friends and people that work in the industry, fellow club owners, dj's, bartenders, promoters etc,

a lot of you have several screen names that you hide behind, a lot of you are ether DJ’s or a Friend of a Dj or a Wanna be DJ it’s so obvious and here’s why…. 4 weeks ago Saturday September 25th Soundgarden Had platinum cd selling superstar Deborah Cox, over 1100 people show up for that event, the days following again not one person on any of these forums did the “ oh it was Sick night review thing “ BUT a hand full of you will review and hype up and get twisted over a DJ!!!!!! And what he did…

If you want to debate this do it live come to the club introduce yourself to me and I’ll buy you drinks for as long as it takes you to try and prove me wrong, I remain

you are missing the point. MK was posting his fustration about a hip-hop set being played in the middle of Denny's.

i'll say something and this by no means any disrespect but

no way in hell would have Denny's set been interupted on a friday nite at Joeys with hip-hop

So adapt to the change then and have a hip-hop night....is that what you're getting at?

you are missing the point. MK was posting his fustration about a hip-hop set being played in the middle of Denny's.

i'll say something and this by no means any disrespect but

no way in hell would have Denny's set been interupted on a friday nite at Joeys with hip-hop

My friend I'm not missing the point i know how to read and i don't want to dis respect you ether I made the set times I dictate what is played and when.... There's a hell of a lot more in life to be fustrated about, on the JOEYS thing if JOEY and Dean are formating the same as Soundgarden I'm sure they would split up there music program as well

So adapt to the change then and have a hip-hop night....is that what you're getting at?

no not at all...... i do not want a hip hop night, what i'm getting at is that R & B and hip hop has crossed over into the Dance music sector and is somthing that is bigger than Soundgarden A Dj a Radio station or an Artist. it's about mass appeal.... Currently it is what it is