Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When i close my eyes at night

notallthere444

The first thing that comes to my head is putting a gun and slamming bullets deep into people’s skulls that I have anger for. It used to be somthing to just think about but now I can not sleep without letting my mind drift to these thoughts. Am I on a path to actually insanity?

The first thing that comes to my head is putting a gun and slamming bullets deep into people’s skulls that I have anger for. It used to be somthing to just think about but now I can not sleep without letting my mind drift to these thoughts. Am I on a path to actually insanity?

You might be on the path to mass murder and work place massacres. I hope to God you're not one of my coworkers. Do society a favor, seek help, seek it fast before it's too late.

You fantasize about putting bullets into people's skulls. I don't fantasize about raping girls. I fantasize about loving them and making their lives enjoyable and safe. What one thing has to do with the other is absolutely nothing at all. You outright said that you can't stop thinking about shooting people in the head, I never said I thought about raping anyone, nor did the pic of a lovely lass's ass on a motorcycle imply in any way that I condoned or desired raping a lady. If that was your way of defending your opening statement, it is a poor defense.

You fantasize about putting bullets into people's skulls. I don't fantasize about raping girls. I fantasize about loving them and making their lives enjoyable and safe. What one thing has to do with the other is absolutely nothing at all. You outright said that you can't stop thinking about shooting people in the head, I never said I thought about raping anyone, nor did the pic of a lovely lass's ass on a motorcycle imply in any way that I condoned or desired raping a lady. If that was your way of defending your opening statement, it is a poor defense.

I have raped girls, choked them, smacked them, .tied them up ...ECT...

All consensual of course. You are a fucken new age pussy hippie

I have raped girls, choked them, smacked them, .tied them up ...ECT...

All consensual of course. You are a fucken new age pussy hippie

notallthere.......how does one become as cool as you.....please advise...

notallthere.......how does one become as cool as you.....please advise...

well you have to become shallow, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and insufferably arrogant. Then you have to not commit to anything beyond a cell phone contract. fuck multiple women and convince them they all are "the only one" Become purely utilitarian and totally selfish in bed, dismissive of the desires of others, and care less about anyone’s happiness but your own.

Go to clubs and surround yourself with people you hate for no other reason but to mock them.

That would be a good start

well you have to become shallow, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and insufferably arrogant. Then you have to not commit to anything beyond a cell phone contract. fuck multiple women and convince them they all are "the only one" Become purely utilitarian and totally selfish in bed, dismissive of the desires of others, and care less about anyone’s happiness but your own.

Go to clubs and surround yourself with people you hate for no other reason but to mock them.

That would be a good start

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i like your consistency.....