Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am I the only guy out there that really doesn't make looks his no 1 priority

All a girl has to be is decent looking. The other qualities mean so much more! I mean don't you want to be with a girl that you can trust, have fun with and just be real. That is what life is, having fun and being around people that care about you. We'll enough said that's how i feel.

Man, you've got it ALL wrong! Looks are the only way to accurately judge women!! I mean, sure you could find a woman who's intelligent, witty, engaging, but not particularly well-endowed in the physical attributes department.... but WHY? I mean, I'd much rather talk to hottie no matter what, even if she is a vapid, self-absorbed llama dressed up in wombat's clothing. cwm25.gif

I believe I speak for the masses when I say: DUH!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by precator:

All a girl has to be is decent looking. The other qualities mean so much more! I mean don't you want to be with a girl that you can trust, have fun with and just be real. That is what life is, having fun and being around people that care about you. We'll enough said that's how i feel.

Too many rejections there HUH?...Buddy?.....Can't get a looker with Boobs?...

------------------

What da.....

I meant what I said. I am not even trying to have a girlfriend. I have enough close friends that I am happy with my life now. And life is not all about getting ass.

even cornier, cum on girls, we've all heard this crap before

if ur not even trying to have a girlfriend what is this bulshit post all about

u are full of it

cwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm8.gif

I guess I am getting a little older now 25 and I am maturing. I have to admin I felt like all you guys did when I was like 21 - 22 but with age comes maturity. Sex is great and all but being with someone that you could have an awesome time with regardless what happens matters most.

Hey man... I'm going to be 29 next month, so with age comes higher standards, as far as I'm concerned. When I was in my early 20's, looks were more important, and the other qualities, not so much. Now, looks are still important, but the other qualities are much more important as well.

Don't kid yourself and think that sex (at this stage of our lives) is not important, because it is. The other things in a relationship are veeery important as well (and more so), one just has to find the right balance of priorities...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hey man... I'm going to be 29 next month, so with age comes higher standards, as far as I'm concerned. When I was in my early 20's, looks were more important, and the other qualities, not so much. Now, looks are still important, but the other qualities are much more important as well.

Don't kid yourself and think that sex (at this stage of our lives) is not important, because it is. The other things in a relationship are veeery important as well (and more so), one just has to find the right balance of priorities...

Definatley, age brings higher standards.. Also when i was younger i was just having sex for the sake of it.. sometimes it causes hassle.. now i just carn't be bothered with the who casual thing (well not all the time wink.gif).

Diva has got this one sussed smile.gif

can i just fawkin' laugh..........?

hey, Monique...what's up girl?

as far as these other guyz go......you go pimps........you're cracking me up.......

and to this 25 year old.......sorry.....i agree with these guyz....this shit doesn't work..........played out........

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Glad to see you're still alive vej!!

....I'm sorry it may be shallow of me but I think they are important to a certain extent!

I'd be lying if I said that they weren't important.... you DO need to have somewhat of a physical attraction to a person. Sure everything else is a must- but I do feel that sometimes what's on the inside can make the outside more beautiful!

Anyway... my $0.02 cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

I am with you actually, i think it comes with age and experiance wink.gif

Looks are a very small part of it for me. Dont get me wrong i wouldn't go for just anybody. And i have dated and had relationships with very atractive girls.. but there is so much more to a relationship.

I had a 7 year relationship, based soley on sexual atraction. We stayed together for the sex, even though we brought out the worst in each other.

And i understand the be real comment. I can relate.

And for me intelegence is No 1. Looks (or body) come probably 3rd.

I meant what I said. I am not even trying to have a girlfriend. I have enough close friends that I am happy with my life now. And life is not all about getting ass.

That IS the sole goal of life getting ass and passing on your genes. your fooling no one .your ploy has already been tryed.

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

That IS the sole goal of life getting ass and passing on your genes. your fooling no one .your ploy has already been tryed.

cwm1.gif

------------------

I have to add my 2¢ to this one...

For me, a guy being what I consider good looking and having a nice body are important, because, let's face it, you want to be physically attracted to your romantic interest. On a subconscious level, physical attractiveness signals good health and good genes to pass along to one's children. It is what first sparks your interest in that person (if you've not had the opportunity to speak). It is what makes you notice someone from across a room. Now, this doesn't mean that the guy has to be what everyone considers a hottie. Attractiveness is relative, and what is considered attractive varies from person to person.

But physical attractiveness only gets a guy's big toe in the relationship door. His intelligence, warmth, wit, sense of humor, ambition, open-mindedness, and a host of other qualities will get the rest of him through that door.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by tonyv:

cwm1.gif

LOL! definitely true

Originally posted by divalicious:

I have to add my 2¢ to this one...

For me, a guy being what I consider good looking and having a nice body are important, because, let's face it, you want to be physically attracted to your romantic interest. On a subconscious level, physical attractiveness signals good health and good genes to pass along to one's children. It is what first sparks your interest in that person (if you've not had the opportunity to speak). It is what makes you notice someone from accross a room. Now, this doesn't mean that the guy has to be what everyone considers a hottie. Attractiveness is relative, and what is considered attractive varies from person to person.

But physical attractiveness only gets a guy's big toe in the relationship door. His intelligence, warmth, wit, sense of humor, ambition, open-mindedness, and a host of other qualities will get the rest of him through that door.

Very well said those are my sentiments exactly...

cwm11.gif

------------------

I guess I am getting a little older now 25 and I am maturing. I have to admin I felt like all you guys did when I was like 21 - 22 but with age comes maturity. Sex is great and all but being with someone that you could have an awesome time with regardless what happens matters most.