Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does my heart feel so bad :(

I am still sick and can't get rid of that cold. When this is gonna stop!!!??? Medical question: I had really weird feelings last night, I couldn't sleep all night I was so tired but couldn't fall asleep. I had that feeling like when you have bad nightmare, my heart was beating I was so hot but my hands cold and I just freaked out even if there was no reason!!! I was walking back and forward across my apt because I was so scared to go back to my bed?? Is this fawking normal or am I going nuts??

Pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help meeeeeee!!!! smile.gif

Hope all of you are feeling better..

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Oh honey I have noo clue what that could be from but I wish I did. Maybe you should call a doctor or even better go see one to make sure you are fine. You dont want to have to regret something later b/c you didnt follow up now.

That does sound scary though. Hope you feel better and that all is fine with you!

>hugz<

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

Oh god girlie... I can't believe you're still sick too. How fucked up is it to have 2 cases of flu a week apart? I've never had that before. I don't know why you're feeling like that though.. Don't hesitate to go to the doctor if you're really not feeling well.. I wish I could tell you what's wrong and how to fix it.. But I know nothing about medicine frown.gif *hugz*...

you say you have a cold. have you had diarrhea,chest congestion mild temp. IT might be the FLU. IM going on two weeks with the above and some of my friends have even been vomiting. go see a doctor and hope you feel better cwm30.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

I know girls you can't help but thank you anyway...!! This what happening to me these days is realy freaky. I feel like my nerves are breaking down, my hands are still cold and shaking all the time and my stomach hurts.. I feel like 80 years old woman!! WTF??? It never happend to me before and I am starting to be really nervous about it...

Oh boy...

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by tonyv:

you say you have a cold. have you had diarrhea,chest congestion mild temp. IT might be the FLU. IM going on two weeks with the above and some of my friends have even been vomiting. go see a doctor and hope you feel better cwm30.gif

Right, I was feeling like I will throw up yesterday night and I still have that weird pressure on my chest... I was really scared yesterday night that I am having little heart attack or what!

I know how I feel when I have a flu but this is different.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I am gonna cry frown.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Hey guys....I am sorry to hear that you guys aren't feeling well...The hard truth of the matter is that you can take all the medicines that are out there, but if you don't give your body any rest, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER>!!!! Trust me it's horrible but true.. Just stay in one weekend..trust me it's hard for me as well , but it works.. cwm34.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by amalkav:

Right, I was feeling like I will throw up yesterday night and I still have that weird pressure on my chest... I was really scared yesterday night that I am having little heart attack or what!

I know how I feel when I have a flu but this is different.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I am gonna cry frown.gif

Babe don't worry!!!

This is the feelings how colds happen.

Every cold is different, there in no cold that's the SAME. You can't get the same cold twice, so every time you feel a little different.

I think you need a vacation in Florida again...

xoxooxo and losta hugs babe!!

pbubbles.gif

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Babe don't worry!!!

This is the feelings how colds happen.

Every cold is different, there in no cold that's the SAME. You can't get the same cold twice, so every time you feel a little different.

I think you need a vacation in Florida again...

xoxooxo and losta hugs babe!!

Rachel, I have the exact same thing the 2nd time!!! It feels exactly the same! Florida is def nice... *sticking my tongue out at Lola*!!!!!!! Bring back some sun girl!

Awwwwwwwwww poor Lucie. I'm telling honey, you're body is trying to tell you something. You NEED rest! You NEED to stop going out and restore your body.

After Oaky, you should definately take some time off!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

I dunno.. I think going out once a week will not do too much harm IF:

- you take your vitamins during flu season and throughout winter

- dress well (wear a hat!!!!!!)

I know the reason why I get sick during flu season is that I'm always cold outside.. I never dress warm enough (no scarf so my throat is wide open for the cold). Next day I wake up with the flu.. Of course.. I really don't think going out once a week is that bad!! But do whatever makes you feel good.. If you feel like staying home for a month, you do that smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I dunno.. I think going out once a week will not do too much harm IF:

- you take your vitamins during flu season and throughout winter

- dress well (wear a hat!!!!!!)

I know the reason why I get sick during flu season is that I'm always cold outside.. I never dress warm enough (no scarf so my throat is wide open for the cold). Next day I wake up with the flu.. Of course.. I really don't think going out once a week is that bad!! But do whatever makes you feel good.. If you feel like staying home for a month, you do that smile.gif

boldyellow.gif Ok boldyellow.gif Zoya when are we going to Florida... cwm11.gif

I know Casey, I am gonna take it easy I promised it to myself...

BTW I really miss Florida!!! I need to get out of this cold town!

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

Suck it up buddy...i'm still sick too from the 4 yellow ck's i did on friday night, you don't hear me complaining!!

You did 4 CK's. Did you sleep yet?

cwm13.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

You did 4 CK's. Did you sleep yet?

cwm13.gif

Right, that shit is full of meth...

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

you seem healthy as a horse, er i mean unicorn . . .

hehe, I was OK at Twilo!! But now.. oh man..

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Florida sounds nice..... Just say when smile.gif And Lucie, I'll come visit you in Czech.. I heard Prague is beautiful and it's about time for me to hit Europe.. But I hope you stay in NY coz I'll be really sad if you leave frown.gif *sob*

Hey ! I second that!! **SOB*****!!!!!!

So does Janurary sound good for Flordia?

Oh I am sooo in! No men, no clubbing, no alcohol or drugs, just beach, sea, sun and peace in heart smile.gif LOL But I think I am gonna be in Czech insted of Florida back soon frown.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Suck it up buddy...i'm still sick too from the 4 yellow ck's i did on friday night, you don't hear me complaining!!

You should read posts more carefuly and you would know it's better stay away from yellow CK's... I am sorry you con't feel well. Next time read the board or get yourself EZ test smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

I can take off a week in Jan...

WHO's WITH ME!! :-)

Let's make the boys jelous!!

Also if the tickes are really cheap I'd go from Friday to Sunday night...