Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want to join Ballys?

i just added ballys to my list of gyms i work out at......i cant beleive i just admitted that , but its a mile from the crib.............not a bad gym except for the 2000 mexicans that dont shower that work out there

other than that , hey its a fucking gym and it was cheap

digga still has golds in belleville and whippany for those days i just gotta get away

HOOLAAAAAAAAAAA

i think ballys had a special for mexican families.........you pay by the car load

i guess they pay a flat fee for how ever many mexicans you can fit in a car....i mistook a mexican at my gym for a dumbell clip so i wrapped his mouth around the barbell to keep the 45's on while i did my dead lifts!!!!!!!!

i just added ballys to my list of gyms i work out at......i cant beleive i just admitted that , but its a mile from the crib.............not a bad gym except for the 2000 mexicans that dont shower that work out there

other than that , hey its a fucking gym and it was cheap

digga still has golds in belleville and whippany for those days i just gotta get away

HOOLAAAAAAAAAAA

You must be talking about Saddle Brook Bally's. Worst gym ever!! I went during the day yesterday and they were playing Puertorrican music. All the equipment is always broken and everyone smells. The place is Ghettto fabulous!

Princeton Academy of Martial Arts... One of the nation's best schools...

Serious work out in a mix of martial arts... Kick Boxing, JKD, Shoot Wrestling, Stick Fighting and more... go as much as you want, take as many different classes as you want and if you want to go to the gym, they have one as well, for $15 a month with your membership...

have to admit, i have been slackin the past two months, but it's time to get ready for WMC... just a few months around the corner :)

anyone interested, let me know... the teacher is Rick Tucci, if you don't understand - peep this... BRUCE LEE>DAN INOSANTO>RICK TUCCI... serious non-stop work outs...

www.clubpama.com for more info...