Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Switching over to nextel

fouroneone

I wanna switch over from t-mobile to nextel so i can get massive sick attention using direct connect in public places.

Is this going to be a long and arduous process?

And also, I can get a 25% equip. discount and a 7% monthly bill discount for being a NTRA member, can i do this through any store?

I wanna switch over from t-mobile to nextel so i can get massive sick attention using direct connect in public places.

Is this going to be a long and arduous process?

And also, I can get at 25% equip. discount and a 7% monthly bill discount for being a NTRA member, can i do this through any store?

Talk to Fester he works for them I think.

for real?

because honestly, i only need it for the calls.

I dont know many people with nextel.

but here in NYC tmobile blows, it has become the new sprint (read: poor mans phone), and since cingular just bought att, that only leaves me with cingular or verizon.

Plus the ntra discount is nice.

i got rid of my nextel for t-mobile... nextel don't work anywhere i need it to work and was such a fucking pain in the ass... also my bill was always like $150 a month... it was ridiculous!! t-mobile isn't that much better, but at least i don't pay that much. If everyone you know has it, it's fun, but it gets annoying after a little while.

Verizon has a better network than Nextel, but Verizon's two way service SUCKS! You should be able to get the corporate discount just about anywhere, just bring proof of membership/employment with you when you activate the phone. It's not a long and arduous process, but corporate orders do take a day or two to fulfill. If you're transferring your T-Mobile number to the Nextel, wait until you have the Nextel phone activated and in your hand before you do it.

Sorry I've been sleeping on this thread, but I've been mobbed all day.

thanks for the help festah, i'll look into it.

Too bad my credit is as worn out as sexybabyd's twat, or i wouldnt have any troubles with this shit at all.

They just started a new spending limit program, so they don't really ask for big deposits like they used to. Most people (with credit issues) have been getting asked for a $0-$100 deposit, and then they put a $250 cap on the account, so if you bill gets up to $250, they shut you off until you pay it. I can set you up, or give you some more details if you want, just shoot me a pm.