Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar tables for 10/30

Hey anyone got any info on table reservations for crobar?? I actually got a hold of the lady but my phone was cuttin out and didnt make out half the shit she said. I heard $100 per person and something about about a min, per person or something. Im guessing that includes admission in, but anything else? like vip area's? and liquor or just a place to sit and thats it?? Anyone with any info lemme know please!!

Hey anyone got any info on table reservations for crobar?? I actually got a hold of the lady but my phone was cuttin out and didnt make out half the shit she said. I heard $100 per person and something about about a min, per person or something. Im guessing that includes admission in, but anything else? like vip area's? and liquor or just a place to sit and thats it?? Anyone with any info lemme know please!!

For Sasha it was 600.00 for a table with four people. It was a nightmare at the beginning of the night, lost reservations, staff kept trying to charge us more for the table, but once it was all straightened out it was a F'ing GREAT NIGHT. I'd definately do it again.

i don't understand table reservstions at all, u might as well use that money to wipe your ass, and light your cigarettes..

belveder costs 20$$ in the liquor stoe.. im sure it costs around 300 in crobar...

i just don't get it...why waste your money..

If you had been there the night I was, you'd understand! :biggrin:

i don't understand table reservstions at all, u might as well use that money to wipe your ass, and light your cigarettes..

belveder costs 20$$ in the liquor stoe.. im sure it costs around 300 in crobar...

i just don't get it...why waste your money..

Hi I agree with you. I understand what the opposite side is also though. Going to a club and drinking can cost more sometimes than just getting a bottle and having a vip table to yourselves. I say drink beforehand if you are gonna do that and save some real mula. :)

Hi I agree with you. I understand what the opposite side is also though. Going to a club and drinking can cost more sometimes than just getting a bottle and having a vip table to yourselves. I say drink beforehand if you are gonna do that and save some real mula. :)

Cover is $30 to $40 beans a night.

-Is Waive when you purchase a Bottle

-You enter the club FASTER

-and BEST OF all, you have a Sofa and/or Chair TO SIT

No bottles means the OPPOSITIVE OF all the above.

Getting wasted/drunk before GOING In.

-I did that twice, but 45 minutes later the ALCHOHOL is Gone and you need to purchase more Liquor (Avg $8 - $12 x 5 Drinks?= ) .

It does add UP.

If you had been there the night I was, you'd understand! :biggrin:

iv seen sasha a gazillion times,

drinks do add up cause there ridiculously over priced,

my friend had vip in crobar once and liked it alot, but that was just on some reg night, like sander or something...

i could see for a bacholer/bacholrette party, a birthday, going all out,

but for sasha?? id rather be squished up front by the speaker like 5 feet from him , or in the back dancing, not sitting on a couch...

i guess if id had money to burn i might do the same..

Thx phil, its seems like its kinda hard to get in touch with kelly over there so I sent you a email. I know what you guys mean, I wouldnt do it all the time either, but since its my bday i think once a year isnt bad.like some1 said those drinks do add up pretty fast.

if i can, i hide my alcohol outside , and when i go out to smoke, chug it,

if its the kind of club where i can't go back outside, i get ridiculously trashed, then have like 1 or 2 drinks inside to put me over the top, then use the rest of the night to sober up... :bounce:

if i can, i hide my alcohol outside , and when i go out to smoke, chug it,

if its the kind of club where i can't go back outside, i get ridiculously trashed, then have like 1 or 2 drinks inside to put me over the top, then use the rest of the night to sober up... :bounce:

lol me too i go back to my car where there is a full bar. i love clubs u can just roll out of and then go back with your stamp