Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday 10/30 -- Hoboken?

It's my best friend's 30th birthday on Saturday and she wants to celebrate in Hoboken. I know some of her other friends will want us to start out at a bar, but with a little of my influence we'll end up at a club ( - Lana?). I just don't know the area at all... Any suggestions for bar or club? - thanks!

:beer:

It's my best friend's 30th birthday on Saturday and she wants to celebrate in Hoboken. I know some of her other friends will want us to start out at a bar, but with a little of my influence we'll end up at a club ( - Lana?). I just don't know the area at all... Any suggestions for bar or club? - thanks!

:beer:

Lana is a good time with a bar in the front club lounge setting in the back room but only after 1100pm. Try PLANET, or hell any where at all in hoboken is pretty good. You guys want to start at bars just drive or walk through Washington Ave, you stumble on one every 10 feet you take.

Have fun.. :beer:

Planet might be the worst suggestion!!!

I agree with misk...check out 340, although Trinity (right next to 340) is taking away their business. They are both within walking distance to Lana and there is a parking garage in the same building as Trinity.

i heard bistro is a good spot haven't benn there yet though... not a clubby type place.. just a good place to get drinks..

river street used to be good like 2 years ago havent been there lately though... planet is a terrible mess of a bar... rodeo looked pretty good but that's opening up as something else soon... there's a ton fo bars in hoboken, why settle on one??