Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodmen 'Give it Up'

bombaytraxx

Sup yall... anyone know which remix service back in the day had the verison of this song in which.. it started slow maybe 106bpms.. using the give it up beats.. and gradually picked up to the regular version?... out of the blue question but.. what the hell.. im a collector.

Sup yall... anyone know which remix service back in the day had the verison of this song in which.. it started slow maybe 106bpms.. using the give it up beats.. and gradually picked up to the regular version?... out of the blue question but.. what the hell.. im a collector.

There was a number of mixes, one that sticks out is Vicious Mix, dont know if thats the one your looking for.

'Batacuda' is the key word.. If you mean the original 'Batucada' mix.. Black record/black label with 'land of dreams'... or whatever on the back.. I have the original on vinyl.. to drunk to look up the flip.. .. maybe Haze.. whatever... anyway..... Its strictly a hip hop beat.. that builds... Sorry for being drunk.. damn Vodka!@

Yeah.. I know what you are talking about. That was land of haze on the

flip and the original on the other side. I have that too. That was the

domestic release on ffrr. The one I have is an import with seperate

remixes. The "batacuda dub" being one of them.