Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Boston Red Sox!

lolahotass

Well deserved victory in the World Series!!!

1918 is now a thing of the past! I couldn't be more pleased for the people of Boston - especially the older folks who have hung in there all these years.

I hope your celebrations and parade are safe and super fun :)

CONGRATULATIONS BOSTON RED SOX - 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

you could have put this on the other sawx threads...

:spam:

:laugh:

Actually, i think the World Series Champs deserve their own thread! Look on the Boston board see how many threads were put up about the Sox losing, what's one more? Only this time it's because WE are the champions!

Actually, i think the World Series Champs deserve their own thread! Look on the Boston board see how many threads were put up about the Sox losing, what's one more? Only this time it's because WE are the champions!

check the top of the sports board...there is a sticky thread for the sawx fans...go post there

I could have but chose to make my own. I didn't initally see the sticky thread since I'm usually the one to make threads a "sticky".

So relax tiger ;)

i was just messin withya...this is ur forum to do what u want...

Don't tell me where to post, I'll post where ever the fuck I want.

BOSTON RED SOX WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!

settle down numb nutz...

All though you can't chant "1918" in Yankee Stadium, they still have "Who's Your Daddy" to chant with pedro is not pitching well. :laugh:

But I'm overall very happy that the curse that Babe Ruth had over the Bo Sox has finally been lifted.

I'm all ready looking forward to next season - especially the Yankee/Sox series!!!!!

My great grandfather can die a happy man - he was 16 years old in 1918, he's 102 now.. I just got a call in the beginning of the week that he has pneumonia.. but I know he's happier than words can express right now. Die hard Boston fan.

Ah Cody - that is sweet.. I beat he is very content that HE lived to see the Bo Sox win the WS...

:)

My great grandfather can die a happy man - he was 16 years old in 1918, he's 102 now.. I just got a call in the beginning of the week that he has pneumonia.. but I know he's happier than words can express right now. Die hard Boston fan.

i'm not a boston fan but like i said in another thread i respect loyalty -this almost brought a tear to my eye. congrats to boston and glad your gramps got to see it. :)