Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHOKE ON THIS.....Boston...

jasonmarc

right jonboy

glance back over the past yr and half worth of threads

lot of sad comments from sad sox fans who at that point won jack shit

that was the only time i would comeback with anything that would resemble sore winner remarks

an ibeg of you show me how i have been a sore loser since last week

No way in hell? Just like how Pedro 'sucked' and couldn't win big games right?There's a good chance the Pats will repeat, they're one of the best teams in the NFL at the moment. Sure we're only halfway through the season and who knows what will happen, but as of right now, we're on top of the league.

One outta five ain't bad right? ;)

I guess you can take 20% lol

Just remember when they got off to a great start after they won their first SB and it all came crashing down to not even make the playoffs...on btw - who ended up winning the division that year? ;)

Don't talk repeat until you actually make the Playoffs!

yeah but the vikes had no defense last year.

And bxbomb get off your high horse you have made comments in the past and to say we(the main group) are sore winners you are nuts. Just look at the name of this thread for christ sakes. Are you saying anything we said was not warrented?

Vikings started 6-0 just last year and they missed the playoffs...anything can happen

Yeah, except they have Dante Culpepper and Randy Moss who exemplify bitchy head cases with shitty attitudes. Throw a relatively inexperienced head coach and an awful D and it isnt shocking that the collapsed.

The Pats are a team built to win. They know how to take care of business and are used to tight games coming down to the wire. Pats have great coaching, talent and will have home field throughout the playoffs. I would plan on seeing them in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, except they have Dante Culpepper and Randy Moss who exemplify bitchy head cases with shitty attitudes. Throw a relatively inexperienced head coach and an awful D and it isnt shocking that the collapsed.

The Pats are a team built to win. They know how to take care of business and are used to tight games coming down to the wire. Pats have great coaching, talent and will have home field throughout the playoffs. I would plan on seeing them in the Super Bowl.

What happened in 2002 then? Pretty much the same team minus Dillon

not even close. we had god damn terrel buckley/otis smith as a starting corner.

also our schedule sucked ass that year compared to this one. I am not saying we will win or go to the superbowl but i do believe that with the state of the east and the afc for that matter we will make the playoffs. I believe you will need atleast 9 wins to go we have 6 with games with miami /buffalo /cleveland /cinncy /san fran left. also tough games against st louis/baltimore/at kc/

so i would say barring a choke collapse of yankee proportions we should be in

lola it was 1903 Boston Pilgrims

...Boston Americans (sometimes called the Puritans or the Pilgrims).....

They later changed their name to the Red Sox in 1907.

That was their official name from the information I gather - which I took that from Bob Ryan's book entitled "When Boston Won The World Series"...

Not causing drama, just backing up why I listed the name as Boston Americans.

...Boston Americans (sometimes called the Puritans or the Pilgrims).....

They later changed their name to the Red Sox in 1907.

That was their official name from the information I gather - which I took that from Bob Ryan's book entitled "When Boston Won The World Series"...

Not causing drama, just backing up why I listed the name as Boston Americans.

no drama Lola

i was just sayin when they did win way back ...oh let see before electricity the name was the pilgrims, they originally started out as the AMericans

and before that pre 1900 they were ...dont laugh THE Boston Beaneaters

Boston Red Sox (1907 - 2004) - 5 World Championships, 8 Pennants, and 14 Playoff Appearances

Boston Pilgrims (1903 - 1906) - 1 World Championship, 2 Pennants, and 1 Playoff Appearance

Boston Somersets (1902)

Boston Americans (1901)

yeah but the vikes had no defense last year.

And bxbomb get off your high horse you have made comments in the past and to say we(the main group) are sore winners you are nuts. Just look at the name of this thread for christ sakes. Are you saying anything we said was not warrented?

sore winner coment was only directed to you in regards to your responses to me in this thread. I didnt start this thread and like i said before i retlaliate rarely start

what did i say in this thread that warrants this"who gives a fuck what you are giving anyone.bxbomb has spoken so it is true "

or "good to be me bad to be you"

"the gives a fuck what you are giving anyone.bxbomb has spoken so it is true"

that you are disallowing a championship because it happened along time ago like you are the commisioner of baseball or the curator of the hall of fame. I do not care really but the question is who are you to say shit does not count.

when i said good for me bad for you it is because my teams won =good for me yours did not=bad for you.

now that was kind of shitty of me so sorry but like i said this thread made me defensive.

so sorry and i will now admit that clemens performance was better if he pitched on short rest. If he did that then that performance was better.

no drama Lola

i was just sayin when they did win way back ...oh let see before electricity the name was the pilgrims, they originally started out as the AMericans

and before that pre 1900 they were ...dont laugh THE Boston Beaneaters

Boston Red Sox (1907 - 2004) - 5 World Championships, 8 Pennants, and 14 Playoff Appearances

Boston Pilgrims (1903 - 1906) - 1 World Championship, 2 Pennants, and 1 Playoff Appearance

Boston Somersets (1902)

Boston Americans (1901)

Right on man!!! :)

lola = :)

JT

no prob man although i am the assistant curator of the hall of fame up here in cooperstown ,come up and say hello :hat:

no sweat though like i said you have every right to gloat (for a while)

and yeah i love that pic of BIrd ANd Dr J ,

yeh because otherwise the pats might have to wait 86 yrs before they get another ring

hahahaha... this has to be the most retarded thought to ever grace this board... from the start of the season, every team that has played the Pats has always gone in hoping to be the 1st team to beat the SB Champs, the result has been just about the same, the comments too... "we almost beat them".. hell, even the Jets are in hot water for saying the loss last week was a moral victory :laugh: something that has been lost to alot of teams is that the 21 win game streak barely had a blowout.. clutch plays in the 4th ultimately determines the outcome. Just ask the broncos about the game the Pats blindsided them in 'mile high' last year.... 86 years ?? not in a salary cap league dreamer. The reason the Pats didnt make the playoffs after the 1st SB win was coz of the overhyped Packers who lost like lil bitches to the Jets. it was a close race... the last games decided who won the div. Not to make excuses, the Pats were a better team that year... but they redeemed themselves lata :)

the Pats are a well coached team, no big ego stars, smart as hell coach... and most of all, best fans in football. Get ready to watch the Pats win the 3rd SB in 4 years !!!

GOOOOO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL OR NOTHING !!!!!!! :bounce:

hahahaha... this has to be the most retarded thought to ever grace this board... from the start of the season, every team that has played the Pats has always gone in hoping to be the 1st team to beat the SB Champs, the result has been just about the same, the comments too... "we almost beat them".. hell, even the Jets are in hot water for saying the loss last week was a moral victory :laugh: something that has been lost to alot of teams is that the 21 win game streak barely had a blowout.. clutch plays in the 4th ultimately determines the outcome. Just ask the broncos about the game the Pats blindsided them in 'mile high' last year.... 86 years ?? not in a salary cap league dreamer. The reason the Pats didnt make the playoffs after the 1st SB win was coz of the overhyped Packers who lost like lil bitches to the Jets. it was a close race... the last games decided who won the div. Not to make excuses, the Pats were a better team that year... but they redeemed themselves lata :)

the Pats are a well coached team, no big ego stars, smart as hell coach... and most of all, best fans in football. Get ready to watch the Pats win the 3rd SB in 4 years !!!

:aright: GO PATS GO....

i guess your medication ran out

just like the pats streak BWAHAHHAHHAA