Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monster Massive

exit24e

Well, i havent been out here too long. I am stationed in San Deigo. I am bringing a bunch of small town folks who have never heard real edm at all. They just want to experience something new.

I dont see how it can be too bad with that kind of a lineup.

I am jsut afraid they are going to get freaked out by a bunch of candy ravers running around with glowsticks and such.

Anyone know is Sanchez is going to be sticking around anywhere for something longer then a 2 hour set. I dont see why they booked so many people for this party. How can someone do anyhting with 2 hours. I think they should have jsut had 1 or 2 djs in each room.

i'll be there with my best friend and another friend :D . i went 2 years ago and it was a blast. this party isn't just a bunch of e-tards; it's people who are looking to have fun at a halloween party. and the lineup draws in more actual music lovers. this isn't a party populated by kids just looking to hang around and get wasted. even forgetting the lineup (which is pretty damn good, even if there are fewer djs than usual), the costumes you'll see make for a fun night :aright: .

I had a pretty dam good time. My main complaint is with the bar tenders (if that is even what you would call them). They were rude and tried to overcharge me almost everytime i bought drinks. Plus those were the weakest drinks i have ever had anywhere.

But the music was on point. I spent most of my time in the room with all the house music. Alot of cool people, i really had a blast.

Anyone see me at all, I was wearing camo pants and a black cut off t shirt that said "New York F*cuking City"

I had a pretty dam good time. My main complaint is with the bar tenders (if that is even what you would call them). They were rude and tried to overcharge me almost everytime i bought drinks. Plus those were the weakest drinks i have ever had anywhere.

But the music was on point. I spent most of my time in the room with all the house music. Alot of cool people, i really had a blast.

Anyone see me at all, I was wearing camo pants and a black cut off t shirt that said "New York F*cuking City"

You should have worn your I luff mike bugout shirt instead.

:)