Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie in newark today!!

paris and nicole were just shooting the simple life ...on bloomfield ave. between 12th and 13th...at bills tire shop....

got pics of them up soon......shooting of war of the worlds will start nov 7 ....on ferry st.... :shaky:

papparrazi ...out!

next time instead of taking pictures...ask them if they want a ride in your Bentley you have a picture of in your sig......

get off my thread with your ignorance....idiot

Been here long before you, and will be here long after you. I can hijack any thread I want cuz I'M GOOD LIKE THAT. I'd be surprised if you could tell me what ignorance means without referring to Webster's. Do yourself a favor, and keep your insolent tone on that side of the screen guido... or feel my wrath.

Been here long before you, and will be here long after you. I can hijack any thread I want cuz I'M GOOD LIKE THAT. I'd be surprised if you could tell me what ignorance means without referring to Webster's. Do yourself a favor, and keep your insolent tone on that side of the screen guido... or feel my wrath.

lol...guido...if your looking for those types your in the wrong site...

lol...guido...if your looking for those types your in the wrong site...

Wanna bet? Everyone on this site is a guido. Tempts is all guido. Seaside is all guido. Route 1 is all guido. And that's all everyone on this board talks about. Deko this, Flight that, Tempts, Merge, blah blah blah... I don't see anyone talkin bout the city unless they're mentioning crobar or avalon (BOTH VERY GUIDO). Go ahead with your counterargument...

Wanna bet? Everyone on this site is a guido. Tempts is all guido. Seaside is all guido. Route 1 is all guido. And that's all everyone on this board talks about. Deko this, Flight that, Tempts, Merge, blah blah blah... I don't see anyone talkin bout the city unless they're mentioning crobar or avalon (BOTH VERY GUIDO). Go ahead with your counterargument...

they talk about other clubs too...and they dont talk bout the city ...hmmm...maybe cause this is part of cp is for jersey...