Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nation LI

What up fellow EDM fans? Ok so all you like hittin up the city for a good party, I can understand, LI has not had a credible weekly party since the days of CAFFEINE, HEFFRONS AFTERHOURS, Freedom, but there is one party going against the grain of the cheezyness that has stuck with LI... This party is NATION LI... Now I know everyone has heard of this party over the boards and through word of mouth, and some are even skeptical of this party and what it represents...... I can only say this is a truly underground party, and many of you are missing out on it.... Many have doubted and we turned doubters into believers and our biggest fans....

For all of you who head out to the city every Fri Night for a great party, I challenge you to check this party out once.. I guarantee you will be blown the fuck away bye the vibe, staff and music.... If you feel it's not what you thought well then hey at least you checked it out and can form your own opinion. Where else are you going to go pay 10-15 bucks to hear DJ'sof the likes of CHRIS AND KAI, LES, MIKE MACALUSO AND PETER BAILEY, BORIS, ROB JAMES, LOUIE CORRALES, SHELDON ROMERO, RITCHIE SANTANA, MICRO,Razor, Long Islands own underground talent and OTHERS IN AN INTIMATE SETTING WHERE THE DJ IS IN FRONT OF YOU Playing the music that we all have grown to love and are passionate about.. This is a party thrown by people who care more about throwing that great party and not selling out to the all mighty buck......

This week, we have a record release party for LI's own RIK SANTIAGO, whos' track "Amnesia" was signed to TWISTED RECORDS... Spinning this Friday is Louie Corrales and Rik Santiago... These two are going to blow everyone's minds away, and SUN OCT 31st Halloween is Johnny Vicious CLASSICS PARTY...Again I challenge all of you who travel to the city from LI every week or hang out on LI to check this party out... Doors open up at 10pm and close a 6am.... Our upcoming weeks are Sheldon Romero, Mike Macaluso and Peter Bailey, and the week after is Merritt along with Micro... If you are a tru EDM fan this is one party you do not want to miss out on.. If you do, this will be something people talk about in the future in convo and you can say I wish I made it to this party.... Hope to see you all out on Friday...

MO

word....

i am so happy that me and my partner have been given a chance to team up with NATION and bring more NYC crowd out to long island to show um that this party gets shit done.

wiht RIk and LOUIE spinning i am really looking forward to tonight ..

jonpaul (trust us entertainment)

I can't wait for tonight. Long Island has been stagnant for a while, but no more. This party has been banging out some crazy nights since it opened, and those who have been lucky enough to share the experience know very well how crazy this party can get with the talent that it brings in. Unlike many clubs in NYC and Long Island, we have an a nasty team of djs always on hand to tear shit up, so we're never short of talent. Everyone throws something into the mix and creates a nasty blend of house music selection. Tonight, Rick Santiago of Twisted Records and Louie Corrales together for the main event - what more needs to be said? We have a nice, intimate little spot, so bring on the costumes and the decadence.

The party will be fuckin reckless tonight - Halloween at Nation, for all of the Long Island house heads to indulge in and enjoy. Long Island has been providing NYC with more than 80% of its patronage for years, so we deserve a party out here just for us, where we can escape all the needless bullshit that defines so many other parties. This is right here in our backyard, and it's all ours.....

There are too many house heads on this Island to let this party dwindle. It's up to us to keep a culture alive on this Island that we enjoy so much. Come out, show your support, enjoy a great fuckin night, and play your part in bringing house culture back to Long Island. I think many of you will be surprised at what this party brings out of the talent that comes through its doors. The djs all drop an especially nasty blend of beats whenver they stop in, regardless of how they spin anywhere else.....and that's the only fuckin way we like it.

The night is ours.

20$ without a costume; $10 with a costume

Doors open at 10 pm

Strictly house music

Wear what the fuck you want - just come ready to dance and enjoy a long night of Twisted beats

here are directions

OK THE WANTAGH PARKWAY IS CLOSED @ NIGHT SO!!!

HERE ARE THE DIRECTIONS I GIVE EVERYONE EVERY WEEK!

If your coming from the West,

Take the Long Island Expressway or Northern State Parkway to the Meadowbrook State Parkway, take the Meadowbrook South to Rt24 Hempstead Turnpike East. The club is about 4 miles east of the meadowbrook on the Right hand side

or you can

Take the Southern State/Belt Parkway East to the Meadowbrook State Parkway, take the Meadowbrook North to Rt24 Hempstead Turnpike East. The club is about 4 miles east of the meadowbrook on the Right hand side

If your coming from the East,

Take the Long Island Expressway, or Nothern State Parkway, west to 135 (Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway) South, take that to Hempstead Turnpike West. The club is about 4 miles east of 135 on the Left hand side

or you can

Take the Southern State Parkway, west to 135 (Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway) North, take that to Hempstead Turnpike West. The club is about 4 miles east of 135 on the Left hand side