Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halliburton in the news again

jtk4

i do not undertand that. Are you condoning halliburton and the administration. What is you opinion on this, seeing how it is our money paying for this. I believe that getting saddam out of power is good, but shit like this makes me think that we did this for other reasons.

i do not undertand that. Are you condoning halliburton and the administration. What is you opinion on this, seeing how it is our money paying for this. I believe that getting saddam out of power is good, but shit like this makes me think that we did this for other reasons.

Thats OK, he's just "optimistic" about all this. I mean, I'm sure Halliburton MUST be doing this for the good of the country - after all it was Cheney's company! ;)

I wonder how Halliburton's lobbying against sanctions on Iran was good for the USA :confused:

No, no, no - you're ONLY looking at the negative side. Think about all the good that they're doing for the Iraqis, rebuilding their oil wealth, infrastructure, and all that! :D