Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Friday - Preparing the crackhouse, then rise

Sat - Fishing stymie's lifeless body out of the pool in the crackhouse, watching parade on TV, working.

Sun - punkin decorating...

Scav are you talking about the Southie one?

friday - get crunk early and often. go to howells. figure out somewhere to plug

saturday - what meathead said early.....halloween party at night. debuting a new costume hopefully

sunday - foosball, not burridge unfortunately. dude always books on the worst nights for me.

Tonite: Drinking and partying with my girls (can't wait to see ya Tini! :heart: ) then Howells then maybe an afterparty... and making my debut appearance as Moulin Rouge sexpot dancer (costume #1).

Sat: Putting the finishing touches on my Sex Kitten costume (costume #2) then off to Horror Prom @ therapy.

Sun: Maybe a little sleep, then off to NYC for Burridge @ Cielo.

Mon: No Working It Sick. :bounce:

doooooood what are you up to ahahahahaha

had a visitor at 3:30 am. put my apron on for her. then left her on my couch and crashed. woke up with a raging hang over. dropped my truck off for a tune up. watched maury povitch's halloween show where you had to guess which chick was a tranny. i was 3 for 12. oooof. laid down for a nap. succesfully laid test fart #1. been on the can for what seems like weeks. dusted off the halloweenie and buffed the halloweenie costume. come to realize that i h ate skyyy vodka. thought about buying some real estate from X's female friend. and here i am.

u?