Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Mad Wizard Friday post w/ Meetup Info** Read!

myrlin

Ok folks, here it is.

Ric and I will be hitting the drink meetup by about 5:30....Who will be there????

After we eat and have a few laughs, we will proceed to go get rdy for the evening.

By 11, we will be at Twilo. That is my plan and Im sticking to it.

So

Who will be at drinks early, and who is gonna be at Twilo afterwards.....Speak up

We always hang out in the back left of Twilo on steps, between DJ booth and Back Bar

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

rick: since i can't make it out this weekend, come monday, i better not hear that you've found another twilo buddy. cwm10.gif

I believe you will have to bribe me to make sure that doesnt happen.....**girn**

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

I believe you will have to bribe me to make sure that doesnt happen.....**girn**

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

hehe...well, let's see...do you take non-monetary forms of bribes? i could offer you a massage or a hug (ask mikey_m & az_tec about either of those wink.gif)...ummm...i'm up for suggestions as long as they're not too freaky - freakiness you gotta earn over time. hahahahahaha. biggrin.gif

or i could just buy you a drink or two, but that's kinda boring, dontcha think? wink.gif

rick: since i can't make it out this weekend, come monday, i better not hear that you've found another twilo buddy. cwm10.gif

I'm all yours FLY GIRL!!!!! Myrlin just fills in when you're not there. *tear* I get lonely you know...

cwm24.gifcwm27.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

I'm all yours FLY GIRL!!!!! Myrlin just fills in when you're not there. *tear* I get lonely you know...

cwm24.gifcwm27.gifcwm8.gif

ok, i'll allow it. tongue.gif don't want you to be lonely. and you need someone there to hear your rambling!! hahaha. j/k. cwm38.gif

hehe...well, let's see...do you take non-monetary forms of bribes? i could offer you a massage or a hug (ask mikey_m & az_tec about either of those wink.gif)...ummm...i'm up for suggestions as long as they're not too freaky - freakiness you gotta earn over time. hahahahahaha. biggrin.gif

or i could just buy you a drink or two, but that's kinda boring, dontcha think? wink.gif

Bah drinks are boring. Hmmm, tell me more about those massages and hugs....+_)

cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

Aaaah! I thought I saw a post a long time ago about you being in WTC/downtown... Must've been mistaken.... Well see you there anyway.

cwm12.gif

naw I was, had a 3 day class outside the WTC a few weeks back, good memory, hehe.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Take the hug, Take the hug. TRUST ME!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

hey myril... this is my first repy with your sig on it..., Yours truely will be there at 6pm.... your going to googies right????????

I will be there sweetie.... smile.gif

Payment for the icon can be discussed....buahhaha

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

I can go early to the drink meetup. Myrlin aren't you downtown??

I don't think I'm going out adancin' though. I have to get some work done this weekend frown.gif

cwm10.gif

I work in Jersey City and am heading in after work. (driving)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Ok folks, here it is.

Ric and I will be hitting the drink meetup by about 5:30....Who will be there????

After we eat and have a few laughs, we will proceed to go get rdy for the evening.

By 11, we will be at Twilo. That is my plan and Im sticking to it.

So

Who will be at drinks early, and who is gonna be at Twilo afterwards.....Speak up

We always hang out in the back left of Twilo on steps, between DJ booth and Back Bar

I'm with the Wizard guy. He said that if I don't comply that he would shrink my balls or something... See ya'll there!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

I'm with the Wizard guy. He said that if I don't comply that he would shrink my balls or something... See ya'll there!!!!