Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween Drugs

NOT IN USE

lol....no, btw what time did u guys leave? wouldve been nice for u 2 to come by after the club, didnt go to sleep till like 3pm, lol

we left at like 9 or so...i dropped her off and then tony called me when i was on the BQE...i didnt realize that by exit 29 the whole road was closed...i got stuck in the same spot for 2 hrs...i was rollin hard and bumpin...lol...it took me 4 hrs to get home...if i would have known what u guys were doing i would have come by...but i was already stuck and she was home...did u all have fun???

bought an 8ball for the weekend and on friday night i lost one of the bags after leaving the clubs. found it today after my buddy cleaned his car and there was more than a gram in the bag!!!!!! tonight has just turned into a great monday night!!!!!!!

buying an 8ball of good blow - $200

drinks all weeknd - $150

seeing george acosta sat night - $20

finding that gram of coke you lost - PRICELESS!!!!

bought an 8ball for the weekend and on friday night i lost one of the bags after leaving the clubs. found it today after my buddy cleaned his car and there was more than a gram in the bag!!!!!! tonight has just turned into a great monday night!!!!!!!

buying an 8ball of good blow - $200

drinks all weeknd - $150

seeing george acosta sat night - $20

finding that gram of coke you lost - PRICELESS!!!!

now that is a great story...i think it brought a tear to my eye...

well i got a 8-ball me and sum friends did like half of it before we went out we ended up trick o treating hahahahaahhahahah i talked to every one and there mom for 20102 hours and a little boy asked me what i was i said im dressed up as a stoner. he mom just stared haha my frend started chasing leeaves cus she swore she dropped the sac's that i slang not the personal haha we where all chasing leaves it was great then we passed by a star bucks and just sat down and talked for hours and sorted are candy and ahha hahahhaha it was a fukcin dope ass night hahhahahhaha man makes me laff to think of all the shit went down....sorta scary when the parents are the same age as u taking there kids trick o treating

eh what can i say i was trippin balls

well i got a 8-ball me and sum friends did like half of it before we went out we ended up trick o treating hahahahaahhahahah i talked to every one and there mom for 20102 hours and a little boy asked me what i was i said im dressed up as a stoner. he mom just stared haha my frend started chasing leeaves cus she swore she dropped the sac's that i slang not the personal haha we where all chasing leaves it was great then we passed by a star bucks and just sat down and talked for hours and sorted are candy and ahha hahahhaha it was a fukcin dope ass night hahhahahhaha man makes me laff to think of all the shit went down....sorta scary when the parents are the same age as u taking there kids trick o treating

eh what can i say i was trippin balls

next time please tell your story in english...

thanx :D