Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Decisions Made in the History of Seaside NiteLife

Alot of things can be blammed for the downfall of Seaside, but there were some Decisions that people were like "WHAT THE FUCKKK"

Not having a 4am Closing in recent years on Fridays and Sundays

Eddie Baez at Xs...didn't really bring in much of crowd

Lil Cee at Xs

the Renovation of Xs

18 for girls at certin places, yea it brought in more $$$ but drove away the die hard patrons

the Dress Code Merge when they 1st opened

Alot of things can be blammed for the downfall of Seaside, but there were some Decisions that people were like "WHAT THE FUCKKK"

18 for girls at certin places, yea it brought in more $$$ but drove away the die hard patrons

i don't think these 2 made a big difference at all.

Lil Cee at Xs

the Renovation of Xs

THE CLOSING OF BERMUDA CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Cee at Xs

the Renovation of Xs

I do feel that these are some factors in what brought seaside down, but the MAJOR one in being how overall "dirty" the area has got in the past years ....but i believe everything works in cycles and it will be back in years to come for the next generation when ..... tempts, xs, and surf will be all jam packed again..........if they are still standing

1. getting rid of the staff who used to run XS and ADV as DJ.

2. the sale of imposter Coronas coupled with no red bull.

3. people aren't taking as much E as they were back in the late 90's (if any at all)

4. people just getting tired of going to the same clubs week after week, year after year.

5. Having to drive to a somewhat decent beach if your house isn't in Ortley.

I personally didn't like the 4am closing. I liked getting out of the clubs with a few hours to spare before the sun came up and feelings of total worthleseness set in.

1. getting rid of the staff who used to run XS and ADV as DJ.

I personally didn't like the 4am closing. I liked getting out of the clubs with a few hours to spare before the sun came up and feelings of total worthleseness set in.

I totally agree here!!!!! At first I loved the idea of the 4am closing but after a while in the club when you looked at your watch and saw it was only 1 or so, you started to feel like oh shit how much longer!!!! I personally was an afterhours person, sun or no sun!!!lol

I totally agree here!!!!! At first I loved the idea of the 4am closing but after a while in the club when you looked at your watch and saw it was only 1 or so, you started to feel like oh shit how much longer!!!! I personally was an afterhours person, sun or no sun!!!lol

listen 3 ,4, or 5 am wouldnt make difference....you always made your way back to the scary elite condo and stood well after the sun was up....lol

Lil Cee at Xs

the Renovation of Xs

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST OF ALL, GET OFF CEE'S JOCK. I DON'T KNOW WHY ALL U PPL KNOCK HIM, BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD.

1- BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE BEGINING OF THE END WAS THE 4 AM CLOSING.

IF U NOTICED, THE BEST AFTERHOURS WERE IN 99. AFTER THAT, YOU WALKED OUT AT 4AM & THE FUCKIN SUN WAS COMIN UP IN A HALF HR. I REMEMBER IN 99 I WOULD HAVE 75 TO 100 PPL IN MY SHORE HOUSE FOR AFTERHOURS. LAST YR WE WERE LUCKY TO HAVE 30.

2 THE RENOVATION OF XS WAS LONG OVERDUE. I COULDNT STAND THOSE PAINTED 80'S BITCHES ON THE WALLS.

3 DRESS CODE AT MERGE?? YEA THEY F'D UP ON THAT ONE

BOTTOM LINE.........SEASIDE / ORTLEY IS FINISHED. I WILL MISS TEMPTS & SURF VERY VERY MUCH, BUT ALL GOOD (great lol) THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 THE RENOVATION OF XS WAS LONG OVERDUE. I COULDNT STAND THOSE PAINTED 80'S BITCHES ON THE WALLS.

the 80s mural kicked ass, and the dance floor was much bigger plus there was a stage for people to dance