Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREESTYLE FANS!

Hell yeah!

Now you're talking.

ANd it all brings back childhood memories. I had a friend that once explained freestyle as being "white people's dance music".

???? Yeah ok, that's why I dumped her fucking ass.

Too bad, I mean she did have nice tits. But we conflicted on so many things.

"you're my dream girl......."

-iliana

cwm7.gif

GURL YOU BWOKE MY HART U WRAN AWAY WIT LUV U R DA WON IM ALWAYS TINKING OF IF OWNEE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND

OHHOHOHOHOOHHO U WILL NEVA FIND ANUDER WUV WIKE MINES U WOOK AND WOOK YOU NEVA FIND LUV

I WUSED TO BWE A WITTLE GUIDO

SERGIO TACHINI TRAVEL FWOX GOLD CHAIN WIT DA HORNS PUCH BWACK HARE DA WORKS

------------------

THIRDY PACKETS OF KETHCHUP PWEASE!

OMG i Live for freestlye. George lamond, tka, coro, judy, cynthia, stevie b. The great ones. Did any of you guys go to ktu party gras or beat stock. Party gras was AMAZING. I cant wait to go this year beat stock was good too but it was too drawn out. it was a 10 and a half hour concert. I am a freestlye queen!!!!

Freestyle forever!

cwm1.gifcwm7.gifcwm9.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~

lol sleazside heights aka newark with a beach my town was guido heaven it was the best cruising spot in jersey ridge rd in north arlington i luv old freestyle reminds me of when i was younger

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

Guest crystalmethodny

Oof

George Lamond

How can anyone forget LOL

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

OMG! I WAS the queen of freestyle! HAD EVERY 12" record of every SONG done. I even used to sing my own.. I used to have that big hair thing going on.. how retarded was that look?! Anyway, remember "When the pices fall you are history when the pices fall there is only me" or "OUR LOVE will last forever", Tonasia's "wondering" Chrissy I-eeeec's " LOVE DESIRE... set my heart on fire.... oh when you touch me you send message up my spine...Boy I love you I don't know what to dooo.my mind is going crazy and my heart beats JUST for you! OR TEARS shed that I'm always hoding back TEARS shed is what YOU think I DO....

OMG THe memories!

Fantasy girl-Johnny O

JUDY Torres LOVE you will you love me

Sweet Sensation - Take it while it's hot

Fascination - Why you wanna GO

Let me gooooo Let me go... if you're not in love with me then let me know.. it's better to let me be , be alone babyyy just let me gooooo.

" I gave you allll my love girl, but YOU just through it all away and now there's nothing left to do, no words left to say, I never thought that day would come my love, when you'd decieve me and be untrue....But now I'm cryin Over you..... CRYIN over you"