Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spirit halloween party tonight.... who's in???

cant beat an SF halloween party... Spirit with jp is wack i dont care what holiday it is. Smelly chinese restaraunt. Crobar

LOL i started goin to spirit a lot like june/july... and then i was just not fully happy everytime leaving.. hence i stopped goin there altogether. I will return soon.. cause i do need my jp every so often, but i dunno.. just not feeling spirit as much as i wished i was. Then again i dont want to go to crobar and listen to boris. If i was goin out tonight, it would be to roxy. At least i wouldnt have a problem with waitin to use the ladies bathroom

Rip it sickkkkkkkk kidd. Don't druel @ my boobs. Get yourself a bib instead son. Oh sorry gotta be nice. Enjoy your night sir. :)

did you see some dude with a fro walking around with the clock on the neck guy??

lutzi are you really going tonight??? let me know soon so i know whether to shower or not... ;) i'm debatig on whether or not to shower but if you are going then shower it is... get back to me son...

:)

did you see some dude with a fro walking around with the clock on the neck guy??

lutzi are you really going tonight??? let me know soon so i know whether to shower or not... ;) i'm debatig on whether or not to shower but if you are going then shower it is... get back to me son...

:)

I must be nice now cause that is what you want but one day I am gonna change to that halfsmilie biatch you luff and she is gonna make you take a golden shower like you like from your GF rachael but since I can't say that and I must be nice I just wanted to wish you a nice night. Don't drink to much and stay out of trouble my friend. Take care and good wishes. :)

No way, we got a Flavor Flav on the board?!?!??!?!?!!??! :laugh:

I have loved him since I was a wee babe, "Cold Lampin Wit Flavor" is my favorite song. LMAO!!!!!! What a great costume!

I guess everyone is STILL there, I went last year, and didn't leave til 8 that night, got there at 8 that morning...I know some cats left at midnight and went straight to Cheetah/Asseteria after.

I don't think I'm going out tonight, I'm being a little sucka-ass MC, may just go to the bookstore and watch the parade. :laugh:

CAN'T WAIT to read the reviews though.....probably will be a 15-pager. LMAO