Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new Bin Laden

I have to admit the newest Film that came of by old biny is allot better then the first ones. This is defiantly a Bin Laden for the millennium! Hot new beige shirt and very trendy beard with just enough frosting of grey. His look is so it for winter 2005. Everyone is waiting to see what he has in store for us next he has stayed on top of fashion since the mid 80's and sports clothes by Gucci and Kenneth Cole fall/ spring collection. When we spoke to his agent he had this to say

MOokA lado shado room banga skilly meaka roooomba

Translation:

Bin's career is taking a direction that we never saw possible. Look for a bin on MTV's The Real World next year when he try’s to live with a cowboy, nun, lesbian and a token juice head jock.

How ever you feel about laden career you have to admit at least one thing. He's sexy, He is IT, and when he points that long stick like finger at you it’s HOT!

My concept is funny

I'll give u that. Great effort kid. Can always count on you for tryin. It just kinda reminded me of "Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead" with Christina Applegate, but in a mid-east setting, and substituting sand and cacti for the pool and ice sculptures.

I'll give u that. Great effort kid. Can always count on you for tryin. It just kinda reminded me of "Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead" with Christina Applegate, but in a mid-east setting, and substituting sand and cacti for the pool and ice sculptures.

yeah word

THIS JUST IN WE GOT A BEHIND THE SCENES FIRST LOOK AT THE MATRIX 4!!

MOVE OVER keanu reeves theres a new kid on the block!

pelicula11.jpg