Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Axis Lounge Oct. 30th !!! DISAPPOINTING !!!

I went to Axis Lounge with a bunch of friends thinking of having a good nite but as we were parking the car a couple approached us and asked them how was it. They said it was ok.....in my mind i thought great i have one of those feelings that this party is going to be wack! Not thinking of that the party was going to be wack I decided to give it a try since we were there already and my friends wanted to go anyways we went. Starting off at the door the bouncer keeps my id and to tell you the truth i didn't trust him and became very worried! Ok so we go in and the envirnoment looks pretty ok lots of pretty girls and then just being there for like 10min the music started to get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad sooooooooooooooooo bad i mean bad! that I was just a waste of my time the DJ apparently did not know or maybe he just was not in the mood to DJ but he played the same song 3 times! And to tell you the truth the music that was played was very obsolete.

Sorry! :ghey:

I dunno why Tommy D brings this guy wit him. You would think he would have learned that Maroney is a joke during the South Park days

he uses him b/c he gets hooked up when booking acts . johnny works for a booking agency and tommy gets good deals. thats what i've heard

Last weekend was my engagement party and also the Best man's 30th birthday. Since we were going straight from the party we wanted to stay local and we wanted to bring out some relatives that were not over 21. I made arrangements to have an area reserved and we were told that would have discount cover. When we should up they claimed to have lost our list and most people paid full price to get in. They found it after I threw a mini fit. The staff was rude and unaccomidating! There was no rope to our area and people tried to come in all night. Our waitress took forever to get our drinks and the bar had almost no one there to serve.

I think this place is destined for failure unless they make some changes quickly! O did I mention the rudest people there are the vallet parkers. Hello we are the people that put money in your pocket... park the car and shut your mouth. Sorry can you tell I am a little bitter.

Last weekend was my engagement party and also the Best man's 30th birthday. Since we were going straight from the party we wanted to stay local and we wanted to bring out some relatives that were not over 21. I made arrangements to have an area reserved and we were told that would have discount cover. When we should up they claimed to have lost our list and most people paid full price to get in. They found it after I threw a mini fit. The staff was rude and unaccomidating! There was no rope to our area and people tried to come in all night. Our waitress took forever to get our drinks and the bar had almost no one there to serve.

I think this place is destined for failure unless they make some changes quickly! O did I mention the rudest people there are the vallet parkers. Hello we are the people that put money in your pocket... park the car and shut your mouth. Sorry can you tell I am a little bitter.

Always PM me Taste lounge takes care of:

People 30th B-day

People getting engaged

People getting divorced

People getting laid

PM BADASS