Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lana Lounge ........

I Finally Checked This Place Out Last Night. 2thumbs Up. I Had A Great Time ... The Place Had A Good Vibe, Lots Of Quality Females & The Music Was Pretty Good.

They Did A Great Job Remodeling The Place Also. The Upstairs Is Very Nice. Definitely Will Be Back There Again Soon

I Finally Checked This Place Out Last Night. 2thumbs Up. I Had A Great Time ... The Place Had A Good Vibe, Lots Of Quality Females & The Music Was Pretty Good.

They Did A Great Job Remodeling The Place Also. The Upstairs Is Very Nice. Definitely Will Be Back There Again Soon

Hey thanks for checking the place out. We did record numbers last night, I never seen a line all the way around the block like that. Email me next time early so I can put you on the comp list. Thanx man peace

Hey thanks for checking the place out. We did record numbers last night, I never seen a line all the way around the block like that. Email me next time early so I can put you on the comp list. Thanx man peace

Thanks for putting me & my two friends on your list -- we got in, no problem. The place was packed and the music was great. We had a phenomenal time (and there were plenty of cute boys -- yey!). Oh and the place itself is gorgeous. We'll be back!

excuse me? whats this "WE" stuff?

you dont have anything to specificaly do with the place - ur just a face....

and tell your "friend over here that post is lame - reading it , i see how, precondictioned its written

Nice of you to tell her to "Write something like this for me......

Moving on - yes the place is slightly diff but no biggie

Vibe - atmosphere are still the same - not too many NEW faces but its still a step up from the "old name"

Good work boys

excuse me? whats this "WE" stuff?

you dont have anything to specificaly do with the place - ur just a face....

and tell your "friend over here that post is lame - reading it , i see how, preondictioned its written

Nice of you to tell her to "Write something like this for me......

Moving on - yes the place is slightly diff but no biggie

Vibe - atmosphere are still the same - not too many NEW faces but its still a step up from the "old name"

Good work boys

hahahahahahah

He is the DJ there on Saturday nights. So I would say he is part of the "we" of Lana Lounge. You just have something agaisnt Cee and KTU

"we" would mean he has something to do with planning themes - events - scheduling dates and so on...........hence....there is no WE

"we" would mean he has something to do with planning themes - events - scheduling dates and so on...........hence....there is no WE

actually I plan all the events, write the copy for the radio spots, and send to eugene, I even stand at the door sometimes and collect names for my mailing list. I was just with Bon Solid and he helped me orginize all my names for the mailing list. I can see you just don't like me and KTU, fine with me no problem.

Lana Sat night is great! Crowd looks good, we did record numbers. My career is doing great, I even have a cd on Tommy boy called dance mix 6 in stores all over America. Thanx for your comment though glad to see you follow what I do.

Everything @ Lana Lounge on Sat is run by me. Anybody who is in the industry knows that. They would never do do half the things there if I didn't plan it or make it happen. The owner was happy with just plain river st. Open the doors let whoever in don't do flyers special nights or spend money. The club is in hoboken you can just open the door and let anybody in and it will do 600 people. The whole reason why it is changed and much calssier now is because of my efforts. You need to really know your facts because honestly everybody reading this who is in the biz and know how hard i work know how WRONG you are LIQUID ICE.

Everything @ Lana Lounge on Sat is run by me. Anybody who is in the industry knows that. They would never do do half the things there if I didn't plan it or make it happen. The owner was happy with just plain river st. Open the doors let whoever in don't do flyers special nights or spend money. The club is in hoboken you can just open the door and let anybody in and it will do 600 people. The whole reason why it is changed and much calssier now is because of my efforts. You need to really know your facts because honestly everybody reading this who is in the biz and know how hard i work know how WRONG you are LIQUID ICE.