Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween????????

..please move...

I guess I have to nothing to do with Sunday @ Joeys either. I am not trying to be a dick. But have no clue!!!! JOEYS WAS FUCKING SICK SUNDAY RETARTED. But i had nothing to do with that at all. right? Just like Lana. dude get a clue and realize I run Sat night at Lana and I run the party Sunday night @ Joeys. Get a clue stop hating

so we all thanx lilcee for the party on sunday nights now... :bowdown::ghey: next time buy ur own bottle and dont drink off of mine...DUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clap2::bigfinge:

I was in the dj booth for the whole night I didn't drink from anybodies bottle. The point i am trying to make is this guy liquid says I have nothing to do with Lana party on Sat. I don't what bottle you are talking about man.. I played the whole night.

well dont care about the other guy....i been to lana lounge its hot not going to lie....and i wasnt talking about drinking out of my bottle at lana lounge this was awhile ago somewhere else.....sooo dont say ur never drink out of someones :pint: cause i seen u do it..... :pint:

ok so can we kiss and make up now. I will buy a bottle :pint:

I guess I have to nothing to do with Sunday @ Joeys either. I am not trying to be a dick. But have no clue!!!! JOEYS WAS FUCKING SICK SUNDAY RETARTED. But i had nothing to do with that at all. right? Just like Lana. dude get a clue and realize I run Sat night at Lana and I run the party Sunday night @ Joeys. Get a clue stop hating

dude, sunday's have been dead.......... and don't try sayin some bs........ because mikey doesn't have any of that shit......... hopefully, everybody will come out again this sun