Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Ben

drmoxx

Yeah he is. I know its way too early in his career but it seems like he is the real deal.

He made the Patriots d-fense look average. Okay Ty Law went out early with an inury but he took advantage of that and came out with the W. This guy defently doesn't look like a rookie. He's calm and looks comfortable in the pocket. And for a big guy he can scramble. Impressive game yesterday.

Also, props to 90 year old Bettis still doing some damage. This team is fun to watch.

and Phil Rivers for that matter....can make the Chargers look retarded about their choice of quarterback again

True, but at least the Chargers are getting a shitload of picks from the Giants. If Manning turns out to be shit the Giants wasted a top pick and sent other high draft picks to the Chargers...

is over-rated...owes 75% of his success to Deuce

1st off its......duce

the other spelling is for mcallister...

and i agree that staley's running is a big contributer to the turn around....but maddox was qb for duce's 1st 2 games....and the offense wasn't that much different than last year...

yes, all the media outlets are jumping/hyping up BEN...(as expected...they need stories in the middle of the year)

he is young and will make mistakes......but, having watched every game...the guy has skills....acurraacy, poise, good arm, leadership..... (he is lucky that he fell into a good situation with the offensive players around him...)

last week everybody was saying how belichek's defensive schemes eat up rookie/young QB's

the week before they said parcells will have his way with a rookie QB

this week ...they are saying the eagles D cooridinatoR will blitz him crazy

we'll see what happens..

whatever does happen .... I KNOW THE STEELERS GOT A KEEPER

and to boot he fell right in our laps at #11

thanks giants and chargers

you cant tell how great a qb is going to be come draft day though until he's put to the challenge.....steelers got lucky as well as making a good pick becuase I guarantee if they had the #1 pick they would have taken Manning just like the Giants (not to say Manning wont turn out to be a great pick because its still far too early to tell)

you cant tell how great a qb is going to be come draft day though until he's put to the challenge.....steelers got lucky as well as making a good pick becuase I guarantee if they had the #1 pick they would have taken Manning just like the Giants (not to say Manning wont turn out to be a great pick because its still far too early to tell)

probably...i agree the events that unfolded on draft day were unbelievable for the steelers...

however, teams like some players more than others......just today i heard the giants gm say on mike and the mad dog....that if they stood at 4, they would have picked roethlisberger, and not rivers

so, thanks san diego for taking rivers

thanks giants for trading 2 top 10 draft picks plus (at the time before their turn around this season) for believing eli manning is that much better than Big Ben

this week ...they are saying the eagles D cooridinatoR will blitz him crazy

we'll see what happens..

whatever does happen .... I KNOW THE STEELERS GOT A KEEPER

he hasnt faced a defense like the Eagles D all season...the Eagles lead the league in sacks and will get to him a lot, which will get to a young QB like him...if the Eagles can contain DUCE, they will have no problem shutting this game down and doing so early

PS...yeah your exactly right abut him being over-hyped...people say he's the mid season MVP? he's not even the mid-season MVP of his team