Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Hoppin this weekend

deepspell

nah actually shes not going....she has to study...

by the way i think i have to cancel luke fair bro.....i have a fuckin Carnival Cruise lines Meeting i have to go to in the city that friday and sat :(

no confirmation yet but its looking that way....im looking for someone to go instead of me

Can you get me a deal for a vaca in Bora Bora this summer? Im serious.

yo if your serious, i reccomend you go on a cruise in bora bora/tahiti

look up radisson seven seas cruises.....they do air inclusive packages....the ship is BEYOND luxury and its a pretty decent price for all the shit you get.

bars in the cabins, shore excursions, AMAZING food. my sister went on this ship two years ago and said it was the most amazing thing she had ever gone on.

I dont want to go on a cruise. Just the Island.

resorts will run you 5x more money....

in my professional opinion....if your not going on a honeymoon....it not worth actually STAYING on the island....u see so much more of the island on the cruise, more cost effective, all meals included...liquor in the cabins...all suite ship...

not surprising..

nah....seriously.....youve never had stuff like this....they basically feed it to you too..staff is soooo attentive....if u want the people in the cabin next to you for dinner...i bet they would kill em, cook em and serve em to you with a nice garnish of basil and thyme

nah....seriously.....youve never had stuff like this....they basically feed it to you too..staff is soooo attentive....if u want the people in the cabin next to you for dinner...i bet they would kill em, cook em and serve em to you with a nice garnish of basil and thyme

spoken like a true mammaluke

look up the "paul gauguin" .....#1 rated ship in the world....

WITH airfair....your looking at $3k per person for a week....very cost effective...when if u stay at a resort...it will run you about 300 a nite min. WITHOUT meals....

just the airfair runs like 1500...u gotta fly from the east coast to LA to Tahiti...long trip...