Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush will win!

dnice35

my preacher at Church told the congregation not to vote for Bush. werd. he better watch out for the IRS coming after his ass.

who is your priest to try to influence people to vote against Bush? I dont believe politics and church should mix.

I know, the truth is sometimes hard to swallow. Do I approve of that lifestyle ? No !!!! Do I care what others do with their lives ? NO !!!!!

Do I care about certain individuals using loopholes in or constitution to benefit themselves ? Damn straight !!!!!!!

FYI:" When the day comes to vote for or against same sex marriage...I will vote yes for it just for the mere fact that I believe everyone has the right to bang and love who they please.

Freedom is grand !!!!!!!

who is your priest to try to influence people to vote against Bush? I dont believe politics and church should mix.

tell that to the president that "directly speaks to the Lord" and who tells a certain segment of voters to vote with thier religious values.

Real mature there smurfy. :rolleyes:

MATURITY! ARe you KIDDING ME!

what you just said before is a CLEAR indication of immaturity, disrespect and isolation.

you are basically attacking gays and saying they don't deserve the same rights as us.

Before them being gay, they are humans just like you and me. They have blood, skin, bones, and a heart. you have blood, skin, bones, and .... well, so far it's a match :half:

I know, the truth is sometimes hard to swallow. Do I approve of that lifestyle ? No !!!! Do I care what others do with their lives ? NO !!!!!

Do I care about certain individuals using loopholes in or constitution to benefit themselves ? Damn straight !!!!!!!

FYI:" When the day comes to vote for or against same sex marriage...I will vote yes for it just for the mere fact that I believe everyone has the right to bang and love who they please.

Freedom is grand !!!!!!!

yes, and don't you forget that the Catholic Church is all inclusive and accepts all individuals regardless of race and background. i learned that in Catholic school.

you are basically attacking gays and saying they don't deserve the same rights as us.

Who said that ?? I will be the first one to back you up on this one and argue that they deserve the same rights as us.

yes, and don't you forget that the Catholic Church is all inclusive and accepts all individuals regardless of race and background. i learned that in Catholic school.

I agree 100% which is why we need to fix this loop whole ASAP like Bush is trying to do, stop the judges that are approving these marriages and leave it up to us, the people of the United States to vote YES or NO on this issue in each state (like it has always been done. it's called a Democracy). Some states the majority of the votes will approve it and some states they will not. Any misinformed gay person will hear this and freak out without even investigating it and automatically think that Bush is against it. Bush is against the Judges having the power to change the constitution. Bush believes the people of the United States should be the ones to approve or disapprove of this and for that alone I respect him like fuck !!!!!!!

:confused::confused:

MATURITY! ARe you KIDDING ME!

what you just said before is a CLEAR indication of immaturity, disrespect and isolation.

Before them being gay, they are humans just like you and me. They have blood, skin, bones, and a heart. you have blood, skin, bones, and .... well, so far it's a match :half:

:confused: :confused:... I said what? I think you are thinking of someone else, I have nothing against gays, frankly I could care less of anyones sexual preferences, get your facts straight.

tell that to the president that "directly speaks to the Lord" and who tells a certain segment of voters to vote with thier religious values.

Are you critizing the president because of his religous values? we are lucky to have a religious president with values.

Are you critizing the president because of his religous values? we are lucky to have a religious president with values.

but what if you don't believe in those religious values? There is a thing called seperation of church and state. Its ok to be religious but do not wear it on your sleve

but what if you don't believe in those religious values? There is a thing called seperation of church and state. Its ok to be religious but do not wear it on your sleve

werd. last time i checked there were plenty of Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Orthodox, and Atheists living in this country, among other religious groups.

werd. last time i checked there were plenty of Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Orthodox, and Atheists living in this country, among other religious groups.

and if you disagree you are labeled a bad catholic or worse a bad american That is the problem people think he is really doing God's work and if they disagree they will go to hell or be dixie chicked. Last time i checked we have freedom of speech

Karl Rove is some sort of genius to wrap this all together

THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD, I DONT SEE WHY ANYONE HAS TO CRITIZE THE PRESIDENTS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.