Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~!~ upper west side ??? please read ~!~

toxic

I am starting a new Friday night party at Cream Nov. 24th. For more info about the party please go to www.toxiczone.com/events/cream

I need people that work, live, or go to school near the club which is on the upper west side. Everything from running a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for the night to just getting me and my crew into your building/dorm is needed. I PAY VERY WELL!!

Please email me ASAP at daveh@toxiczone.com or post a reply to this topic with your email address and I will contact you.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

I am starting a new Friday night party at Cream Nov. 24th. For more info about the party please go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.toxiczone.com/events/cream" TARGET=_blank>www.toxiczone.com/events/cream</A>

I need people that work, live, or go to school near the club which is on the upper west side. Everything from running a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> for the night to just getting me and my crew into your building/dorm is needed. I PAY VERY WELL!!

Please email me ASAP at daveh@toxiczone.com or post a reply to this topic with your email address and I will contact you.

my girlfriend and i went to Cream on Saturday night.........let me tell ya the space is nice but that night left something to be desired........are you having the entire club spin house or are you gonna split the rooms into two different types of music.....just curious........'cause i don't like when the club splits into like techno in one room and r & b in the other.......those crowds don't mix real well........just food for thought.ciao!

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

We definitely have an upper west side contingent.

Although I am not down to promote I'd love a low key UW get together. Hate trekking all the way downtown when I don't have to.

Nic212

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

You will be getting an email from me later tonight. With all the party info.

Originally posted by az-tec:

Dave you know Im upper west.

Emil me when you get a chance. Im still waiting for my friends cd.

-andy

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

We could do the get together at Cream. I could get everyone into the VIP room or something. How does that sound?

Originally posted by nicole212:

We definitely have an upper west side contingent.

Although I am not down to promote I'd love a low key UW get together. Hate trekking all the way downtown when I don't have to.

Nic212

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Of course! That is when you get treated best biggrin.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

All get togethers at places controleld by people we know rock. =)

I will check Cream out one of these days as well for ya Toxic. I would like a reply to Lightning girls questions about split music....=)

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Which two rooms are you talking about? Since there are 4 rooms in the club. There will be both house and hip-hop but it is split well.

BTW... it is mostly a house party, very small hip-hop crowd.

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

my girlfriend and i went to Cream on Saturday night.........let me tell ya the space is nice but that night left something to be desired........are you having the entire club spin house or are you gonna split the rooms into two different types of music.....just curious........'cause i don't like when the club splits into like techno in one room and r & b in the other.......those crowds don't mix real well........just food for thought.ciao!

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Guest crystalmethodny

Beth

That's the party where Russ is Djing.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Correct!

LOL, Im genius or...

I work with him.

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Still need more people!!! Come on guys and girls I know there are more upper west side people on this board.

I can get a couple of my non board friends to come.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Great! Just tell the person at the door you are with Dave H.

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Still need more people!!! Come on guys and girls I know there are more upper west side people on this board.

I can get a couple of my non board friends to come.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions