Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jay Z & R Kelly

italianp7

yeah thursday was great and oh man r kelly really does show the sex crap.. wtf was that with him on stage shaking his dik for like 10 mins??? i mean come on you dont want people talking about you and your lil sex scandel then why act like a horney ass on stage?

the concert last night with Jay and Friends was CRAZYY!! I had so much fun!! I saw Jay in concert 4 times and every time he amazes me more... hes GREAT on stage

yeah thursday was great and oh man r kelly really does show the sex crap.. wtf was that with him on stage shaking his dik for like 10 mins??? i mean come on you dont want people talking about you and your lil sex scandel then why act like a horney ass on stage?

the concert last night with Jay and Friends was CRAZYY!! I had so much fun!! I saw Jay in concert 4 times and every time he amazes me more... hes GREAT on stage

why dont you send JAYZ a reputation point and call him a nigger

me and Ghhhhhost talked.. and im NOT racisttttttttttttt and theres no more drama with us... so.. Adam and Marisa you guys can stop now.. as for Al... i really dnt give a shit about him nemore... he doesnt wanna get it threw his head that im NOt racist but whatever

me and Ghhhhhost talked.. and im NOT racisttttttttttttt and theres no more drama with us... so.. Adam and Marisa you guys can stop now.. as for Al... i really dnt give a shit about him nemore... he doesnt wanna get it threw his head that im NOt racist but whatever

Just for making that damn comment seals the deal...no turning back now.

and how the fuck you know my name anyways?

Serg explained your pm. I honestly dont give a shit about your rage. There's really no excuse for your use of such language. It may not be you leaving me all these comments but you're no better than whomever it may be. I don't care to say anything else on the matter...

ok... if thats the way you feel.. but i did say it out of rage and im far from Racist,..my friends are all mixed and most of my exs are spanish... also ive dated blk guys.. im def not a racist person... how the f can i be racist but love Don Omar and Jay Z and go to a Jay Z concert if i was racist come on now..

Serg explained your pm. I honestly dont give a shit about your rage. There's really no excuse for your use of such language. It may not be you leaving me all these comments but you're no better than whomever it may be. I don't care to say anything else on the matter...

exactly what i told her...but its a GREAT excuse to call people these horrible names if your italian and mad

get a clue you fucking load rag

it will NEVER go thru my head....having a bad day is NO EXCUSE

a generation of dumbasses like u is what is wrong with america these days.

and i could give three flying fucks if u care bout me....cuz honestly....i dont need ignorant friends.....

an apology would set the deal and everything would be fine but your pride wont let you...

ok... if thats the way you feel.. but i did say it out of rage and im far from Racist,..my friends are all mixed and most of my exs are spanish... also ive dated blk guys.. im def not a racist person... how the f can i be racist but love Don Omar and Jay Z and go to a Jay Z concert if i was racist come on now..
that still doesnt explain your stupidityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

carful farell...dont get her mad...she might give u negative rep points with racial slurs

she can only call me a kike...lol...and i can do that myself...

SPRAGGA and SOLBEAM...sorry to hear that in this, 2004, you still have to put up with ignorrant assholes like that...

You don't say that shit Period!!

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

God help you if I ever see you out...

Al Ok Whatever Shut Up Already... Damn,, U Dnt Wanna Accept My Apoligie Even Though U Never Even Got The Rep Point To Begin With Then Whatever Dont Accept It But Leave The Damn Subject Alone Already!

so the fuck what if i didnt get the rep point!!!! i have cousins that are married to african americans and i have MANY MANY black friends.....if i didnt take offence I WOULD BE JUST LIKE A RACIST...

whatever dude.....like spragga said....god have mercy on you....cuz he sees everything