Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who had some mind blowing halloween sex?

Guest gabo

Not on halloween but right when it was going to be my b-day...I'll try and keep it short but it was by far the strangest booty call I've ever gotten in my life...

A week ago I went to a halloween party at my boys house and he has a new roommate who is from Iowa...def not too attractive, actually a little bit overweight but it's all good....anyway, we chilled for a little that night but absolutely nothing even close came to happening....

On Saturday, I was at his house again getting ready to go out for my b-day...having some beers and getting dressed in my costume. She was there and mentioned she might want to meet us in the city. I told her about my guestlist and she took my cell # down...again, she didn't come out or anything.

Than on Sunday, I'm chillin at my cousin's house in Astoria just watching football and drinking beers. Out of no where, I get a call from some 515 area code and my phone says "Iowa". I'm like wtf, pick it up and she's like "hi, it's Katie" and I have no fucking idea until she tells me Johnny's roommate.

this is where it gets weird...she tells me that her and her friend are going to the movies to see "grudge" which she says is very scary and when she comes home no one will be there and she needs someone to be with so she isn't scared. I'm a little confused but I tell her ok, call me when it's over. At this point I realize I have about two hours to get as drunk as possible cause she's not the type of girl you want to be sober with. I start putting them down as fast as I can and get pretty hammered.

Anyway, she calls me back and I finally go over there all bent...she just takes me in her room and tells me she has her period so she just starts going down on me. It was taking me forever to cum but she was a trooper, breaking out lotions and shit and didn't stop for a good hour and a half until I finally shot my load.

Def a great random birthday gift...there is actually another very interesting twist to the story that I'll fill in later

:vomit2:

But listen, to each his own..I don't find it very appealing..other girls might..so do your thing sweetheart :aright:

obviously you're not going to find it appealing...that wasn't the point of the post....do you honestly think your current bf hasn't gotten any from girls he wasn't attracted to before he met you...I highly doubt it but it doesn't bother you because you didn't know about it, so what is the difference?

what it comes down to is guys are always horny and if some girl offers to give them head w/ no strings attached even if they aren't completely attracted to them, they're still gonna bust a fat one right in their grill

obviously you're not going to find it appealing...that wasn't the point of the post....do you honestly think your current bf hasn't gotten any from girls he wasn't attracted to before he met you...I highly doubt it but it doesn't bother you because you didn't know about it, so what is the difference?

what it comes down to is guys are always horny and if some girl offers to give them head w/ no strings attached even if they aren't completely attracted to them, they're still gonna bust a fat one right in their grill

:vomit2: