Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EAT THAT CHOOPA & BOBBY

billy ..... it really dosen't bother me .. i thought bush did a decent job in office .........

but i waned to see what kerry can do

now enough w/ the politics bullshit

yeah seriously...hearing billy talk about politics is like listening to a huntspoint whore talk about her husband...

Now get off his dick alreay badass.

I didn't vote either one of those idiots, I thought it was a lose, lose situation.

Kerry is a fucking moron, lier, who even lied about being at the 86 world series and running the Boston Marathon.

He never told the truth, lie after lie.

and 4 Bush, I hope u don't mind having no privacy and everything being more censored. I hope 4 your sake that u never make a mistake in your life and get caught with a drug because under his beliefs u should spend 5 or even 10 years in prision.

These were the 2 worst possible canidates in history !!!!!!!!!!!

Now get off his dick alreay badass.

I didn't vote either one of those idiots, I thought it was a lose, lose situation.

Kerry is a fucking moron, lier, who even lied about being at the 86 world series and running the Boston Marathon.

He never told the truth, lie after lie.

and 4 Bush, I hope u don't mind having no privacy and everything being more censored. I hope 4 your sake that u never make a mistake in your life and get caught with a drug because under his beliefs u should spend 5 or even 10 years in prision.

These were the 2 worst possible canidates in history !!!!!!!!!!!

YEA, BOTH OF THESE CANIDATES SUCKED !! GLAD IM ON PROBATION SO I WASN'T FORCE TO VOTE FOR EITHER ASSHOLES !!