Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VINYL ROLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hey Freaks...back from my one weak hiatus which was satisfied by an 18 hour DT marathon in Montreal @ Stereo...Wanted to see who was going this week to Vinyl...I'll be there with bells...Guy Williams from The End, London is opening for Danny until 2am...email me if you want me to put you on the list...

Lata...

Mac...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Twizzly-Dizzly here comes Fizzly.

I cannot wait to "be myself" and let Mac be Mac and Danny be Danny. like a love triangle of sorts.

I hope Danny makes it Darker, cuz that is when I really fuck up the dance floor.

I will rant and rave and drink protein drinks and have a thrilling glowstick show all the while screaming "MIZZAKE IT DARKER"

And Mac, I told you, I don't do K, and Althoug I love you, I will tell the security guuards. That is Danny's house. Respect you dizznicklizznicker.

0400.jpg

------------------

"And those who were seen vomiting

from heroin were thought to be insane by those

doing GHB could not hear the music

because they were stuffed in a closet."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

fizz_nag@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cuntz

i love Mac & Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

2 am by the bar...Most of you clowns know me, I hope fizznag shows up...id love it...

Please Mac, I respect your name and house, all I ask is that you respect my underscore.

It's just one extra freakin character.

And FYI, I will be there. I will be biznattching and moaning until Danny makes it diznarker. Dark is never good enough, I need it diznarker, you know how it goes wink.gif. I will look for you, Mac I have wonderful plans.

First, I will bedazzle you with my glowstick show (I have green glowsticks), then I will "WoW" you with me breakdancing moves (the bronco) My b-boy name is Fiz_rock (that's pronounced FIZUNDERSCOREROCK) BUT ONLY IF DANNY MIZNAKES IT DIZNARKER.

However, if that chick opens again I will sell jars and rolls out of protest and say I bought thme from Mac and Danny

I just want to be me, and Mac be Mac and Danny be Danny.

Pizzly

Lizzer

U-izzi

Rizzah

------------------

"And those who were seen vomiting

from heroin were thought to be insane by those

doing GHB could not hear the music

because they were stuffed in a closet."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

fizz_nag@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cuntz

i love Mac & Rob *always&forever*

My Child...you have issues...you should talk to me YF/YC (thats Your Father/Your Creator) I will help guide you to sanity again...if not...i can always beat you senseless, at which point you may regain your senses after some time of healing...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

2 am by the bar...Most of you clowns know me, I hope fizznag shows up...id love it...

Which bar? The one in the big chill out room or the one next to the DJ booth?

I'll be wearin' baggy gray pants with white threads, a dark burgandy shirt and maybe a kaki visor and big, bug eye sunglasses. And, uh, I'm in the pic. attached.

------------------

BAC

logo.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

*bump*

Whats up hun,how's everything?I didn't see you at Twilo last fri.,did you go?I think I'm going to stay local tonight,have to wake up early to go to the Metropolotian Musuem,have fun!!!!!!

------------------

02_24_w.gif is in the 02_19_w.gif

Hey it's been two months since I've been to Vinyl so I am definitely looking forward to it tonight. I can't wait to dance my ass my off and see some old faces. Its about time I get out of Bumblefuck LoL cwm32.gif

------------------

*this is the noise that keeps me awake my head explodes and my body aches....PUSHIT*