Clubplanet Nightlife Community

info on NV

dont go there(just my opinion since it snot HOUSE MUSIC or dance orientated). SIGH.

how can you say it's not dance orientated...they play hip hop and house music...just because it may not be "underground" doesn't mean people don't dance and have a good time

NV is a nice place with two floors...good place to get fucked up and meet some hot girls and it's new party has been packed every week

Hey D! If you haven't been there and wanna try something different... go check it out... it's a nice spot...two floors. In the coupla times I've been, my girls & I had a great time...nice bouncers/bartenders, good music, and everyone was dancing & have a good time. Nice decor too. Not full of a bunch of kids either.

Hey D! If you haven't been there and wanna try something different... go check it out... it's a nice spot...two floors. In the coupla times I've been, my girls & I had a great time...nice bouncers/bartenders, good music, and everyone was dancing & have a good time. Nice decor too. Not full of a bunch of kids either.

Is it the kind of place you can lick someone's face and not appear weird? I don't like people staring @ me when I do that you know. :)

Is it the kind of place you can lick someone's face and not appear weird? I don't like people staring @ me when I do that you know. :)

:laugh: Hmm... I don't think you'd look weird... you might draw a nice crowd though!

...but you're now Oldtimer's Subservient? Don't you think Oldtimer will get jealous though? Maybe you should check with him...hehe...

10000% right ..it is a nice change up form the crackhead crowd....which I am not kncoking cause I go to every week after NV lol

but great crowd....lots of drinkers and the music is very good.....MADA plays the crowd perfectly...and FINESSE is one of the best hip / hop dj's out there.

def worth checking it out .....

And for all you old school lovers...we willhave a classic party coming up soon...

classic hip hop and classic house all night long...

Hey Girl... havent talked to you in a while where have u been hiding? lol

Thanks for the info but its not 4 me :mad:

its for this guy i work with .... im sick i dont think im going anywhere this weekend.. ,. ttyl... :hug:

yet another "classics" party - haven't we had enough of these already!

trust me ..i am no fan of classic parties...but this is diff..

cuase you have a totally diff crowd.....and it is clasic hip hop also ..not just johhn pee SF classics...

but bottomline..is not matter what ...classic are a good time and they make me re live my youth ...

i find myself thinking i was sitting on the bleachers ....4 hits deep ...tounging down some 17 yr old who snuck out her house and used her old sisters id so she can listen to johhny pee or she'll die...