Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone got good halloween pics?

sk2jay

Yeah dildo, cuz u know me so well! :laugh:

DILDO who says that anyway?

Come on now. I may not know you at all. But it's easy to see you love the DRAMA. You like feed off it.

That's the only reason I can come up with that you would go out of your way to make a FSN and inpersonate someone you have never met and don't even know. And for what... I'll tell ya.. it's all about the DRAMA for you :finger:

This is the last thing i am going to say to feed into your baby bullshit.

I dont have a fucking fake screen name, okay.

If I have something nasty to say i dont need to hide behind a fsn.

I think you are a total fucking tool bag and I find it amusing that I am even wasting my time with your bitch ass.

I do not love the drama, get a fucking life, go on a fucking diet, lose the fucking ugly black hat, and go suck a dick.

Thank you,

Cookie

This is the last thing i am going to say to feed into your baby bullshit.

I dont have a fucking fake screen name, okay.

If I have something nasty to say i dont need to hide behind a fsn.

I think you are a total fucking tool bag and I find it amusing that I am even wasting my time with your bitch ass.

I do not love the drama, get a fucking life, go on a fucking diet, lose the fucking ugly black hat, and go suck a dick.

Thank you,

Cookie

Thats to fucken funny you think thats me in that picture. WRONG!!

Your such a fake person....your going to tell me and everone on this board that your not april butch. You posted some of the same pictures as you FSN on another thread. Your so full of shit :clap2:

Am I the only person here that thinks April is not good looking? Her face is not really that cute, she has a nice body but I'd give only about a 6-7. Nothing personal I just don't see what the big deal is. And I'm not saying that I think I'm all that because I would be the first person to admit that I'm not good looking either, but I've seen better that's all I'm saying.

And Phatty I think you have a great cock and I would LOVE to see you this weekend and show you a thing or two.... :laugh:;) Now only if all guys had cocks that long and perfectly shaped as that dildo there would be no problems.... ;)

And Phatty I think you have a great cock and I would LOVE to see you this weekend and show you a thing or two.... :laugh:;) Now only if all guys had cocks that long and perfectly shaped as that dildo there would be no problems.... ;)

You + me....2nd floor bathroom @Rise. I'll bring da $750 too!!

:makeout: