Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there anyone willing to be NICE?

nlichau

Theres always gonna be people who liked the old scene better, whining and being jerks in general.

Maybe the scene has become mainstream, but that could be a good thing. For one, there will always be underground music and venues. Perhaps the mainstreaming of house music and clubs will give birth to a new and better underground.

Originally posted by e_llusion:

going to Hammerstein to see Oakie on thurs.... sO ExCiTeD!!!!!

me too!! lots of us . . . def. meet up smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

So sorry for the late reply!! Hello and WELCOME!! As you can see there are many of us NICE folks here . . . but do ignore the imposters as Brandie said!

Hope you can make it to one of our meet-ups!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Welcome! Generally people are nice, but you just have to watch out for the "imposters". So, if you see a really nasty post, just look at the number of posts that person has made...and usually imposters will have fewer than 100 posts.

So, tell us more about yourself...what sort music you into, are you here for school or work - if its work, forget it, cuz you'll be on this board all day!

smile.gif

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

my faith has been restored in this message board.... i think i'll stick around, you seem like a loving family.... cwm3.gif

hopefully ill meet some of you on thanksgiving at hammerstein..... and maybe even at Vynil on friday.... which is def. my fav place in NY so far (i have a weak spot for tenaglia)....

this should shed a whole new light on american holidays... cwm7.gif

my faith has been restored in this message board.... i think i'll stick around, you seem like a loving family.... cwm3.gif

hopefully ill meet some of you on thanksgiving at hammerstein..... and maybe even at Vynil on friday.... which is def. my fav place in NY so far (i have a weak spot for tenaglia)....

this should shed a whole new light on american holidays... cwm7.gif

Hey...

Welcome to NYC sweets...I'm trying to get some folks to go to Vinyl Friday as well! Tenegalia f*ing rocks.

Nic212

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

no lived in a bunch of places (chicago for a while when i was little).... but im originally from france and i was last there.... speak fluent french....

cwm20.gif

going to Hammerstein to see Oakie on thurs.... sO ExCiTeD!!!!!

Well, what a better opportunity to meet people who will defenetely be NICE!! Not only that, but Watching Oakie will defeneteley give ya the warmest welcome to the Big City! NEW YAWK CITY!!

Looking fwd to meeting u and all the Club NYC peeps @ Hammerstein! cwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Yes, i am new to this message board..... No, i am not some crackhead F.O.B.....

Yes, it would be NICE to meet some new people.....

Seems like the ones that have been around a while are getting quite frustrated with the rush of pop culture that has invaded the rave/clubbing scene.....

Try not to take it out on everyone.... Anyhow, jus moved here from Europe.... trying to get to know the NY scene....

gotta give me a little bit of a break...

WELLCOME

YOU ARE GOING TO MEET MANY NICE PPL

MYSELF INCLUDED(ignore self propaganda)

WHERE IN EUROPE ARE YOU?

I AM FROM YUGOSLAVIA/CROATIA

hey baby! pull up a chair. this place is like a game of cards....you never know what kinda hand ur gonna get.....but every card matters smile.gif even the shitty ones.

85% of the people here are awesome. that 15% includes imposters, and people that have nothing better to do than create aggravation. but screw them

Enjoy ur time!

love everyone!

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

Welcome to our quaint neighborhood!! Some of the neighbors are jackasses, but for the most part we all are nice people who like to get together and share nice stories over tea and biscuits .. wait a minute .. what am I talking about?!! WE LIKE TO SPEND HOUR UPON HOUR AT DANCE CLUBS, IN VARIOUS STATES OF FUCKED-UP-EDNESS, ENJOYING QUALITY MUSIC AND EACH OTHER'S COMPANY!!! Share an evening with this crew and you'll be hooked for life.

See you at the next party ...

Originally posted by bebedawl05:

Hi!! I'm a nice girl, EXIT is an awesome club, if you're lookin for a club to go to

hi im a nice guy and exit is off the hook, so im down to meet one night

anyway there are mad chill people on this board, i met some and im looking foward to meeting some more

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Welcom my friend...

u can b sure that im nice cwm34.gif

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

Yes, i am new to this message board..... No, i am not some crackhead F.O.B.....

Yes, it would be NICE to meet some new people.....

Seems like the ones that have been around a while are getting quite frustrated with the rush of pop culture that has invaded the rave/clubbing scene.....

Try not to take it out on everyone.... cwm26.gifcwm20.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Welcome to the board smile.gif

And there are nice people here! Despite all the asses about.

Welcome to New York.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Welcome!!! biggrin.gif

there are plenty of nice people here . . . but there are also a handful of "imposters" that are desperately trying to get attention . . . just ignore them and you'll have no problems. smile.gif

Where did you move here from in Europe?

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*