Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too Future For you...

ede armand

first of all, jim and i would like to thank everyone that come out to celebrate halloweeen with us last week. the turnout of costumed freaks was amazing, especially considering ultra's "official" halloween party wasn't until the sunday after.

now... into the future... please note some changes.

1106| Bons. if you haven't partied with bons yet, you HAVE to check him out. no matter what sound you are into, Bons makes you dig what he is doing and you will shake it till it hurts. he still reigns as the king of plush. next to me of course so, i gues that makes him my queen instead...lol.

1113| Nailz. plush's crowned prince of mayhem returns by popular demand! another plush favorite, nailz turns it out time and time again! no one EVER stands still when this kid comes out to play. add to the mix a very special birthday party for his partner in crime and good friend of ours, Nadia Z and you've just set yourself up for a night of dancing and decadence that is probably illeagal in 48 of the 50 states.

1120| PLUSH One Year Anniversary with Rick Naples.

yes. it's been a year. oof! i am sending out an open invitaton to all of our guest dj's and all of their friends that have rocked out with us all year, to come join us in this very special celebration.

nailz, paul dailey, bons, groovefire, eli wilkie, joe faria, joe mama, uncle fester, wil trahan, martin jr., manolo (wishful thinking), tym ryan, doug diesel, the tek brothers, hush, dirrty ol' frank, jayphonic, dena, kevin nazty & diesel, andrew newcombe, john davis, tom bartlett, andre perry, kulture, scot cox, rocksteady... come out and play. this one is gonna be a banger.

our very special guest dj for the night will be none other than boston's own huggable and lovable Rick Naples. jim and i are thrilled to finally have rick come down... it's been way too long and i know he'll kick off the next year of plush with a bang!

and the night doesn't stop there! after plush we head over to Therapy for another Tweak event and one hell of a late night party called "BEYOND BASS" dj Wil Trahan will open things up for new york city dj and legendary producer JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!! playing an extended after-hours set.

1203| JP at Thearpy. well the cat is out of the bag! unleash, tweak, tanzer and aftadark are teaming up to bring you a night that will go down in clubbing history!!!!

Jonathan Peters, in an exclusive after hours appearance, for an extended 6+ hour set!!!! his sound factory parties are legendary, his early appearances at pulse are history and now he's here, right in your backyard in an extended, afterhours enviornment, on one of the best sound and light systems in all of new england!!!

the party starts at 10PM with opening sets by Wil Trahan the and boston's Taner K till mdnight. then Jonathan comes on and the party doesn't stop till he says it stops and if you know JP, that could be for days!!!! full liquor bar till two am so get ther early.

ps. don't even think about asking for guestlist...LOL!

1231| DISCO 2005 new years eve baby!!! tweak, volume and aftadark team up to bring you one of the most explosive all night parties ever! advanced tickets and vip reservations will be available soon and they will go quickly so, stay tuned for more info in the weeks to come.

Plush... the music... and you.

house by resident dj ed:e armand

hosted by tweak

plush@ultralounge

172 pine street

downcity providence ri

join my mailing list at neweranightlife@hotmail.com

visit:

tweakmagazine.com

ultra