Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue States Should Have Our Own President

i have been trying not to get onvolved with all this political crap but i am so upset with how are country is being manipulated.

it is obvious from the past election and this years election that there are two major agendas being implemented...

1 - is based off of religion

2- the other is based off of humanity and science

since i dont believe in thunderbolts from the sky striking me dead when i curse, i believe in science and logic and humanity...

i was discussing with my friend the other day that we (the blue states) should have our own president... bush can go and hang out with his mid-west and southern bible belt wackos...

i will take the culturally literate groups anyday over the red states...

for the first time in my life, i see that america has been clearly divided and what is to come depends on the people of america...

anyways,

here is something i found online that i tought was fairly amusing...

Maybe we Can Annex the Blue States with Canada??

Posted by Kenny Meek

Is Dubya gonna be around four more years? It's looking that way..so I have a proposal. How about we move the United States Capital to Crawford Texas, let the red states stay part of the union, and annex the blue states with Canada.

Everybody wins. Here's Kenny's new Canadian/US policy-

Osama can try to bomb the red states whenever he wants at his own risk. If the new US wants to deport their entire Arab population to the new Canada all seven of them are entirely welcome.

Roy Moore can keep his Ten Commandments.

If anybody from the new US wants an abortion or to get married outside the confines of conservative Christian ideology they can come up to the new Canada, or even move here.

Motorcycles will be allowed to cross the border both ways without stopping at check points.

No private pickup trucks will be allowed into Canada with tires bigger than a Miata.

Toby Keith will not be allowed into Canada, nor trucks containing Toby Keith CDs. There's no such thing as a car with a Toby Keith CD.

The new US can keep the sabbath holy if it wants to.

Canada gets to keep the Smithsonian, since the New US doesn't believe in half the stuff that's there anyway.

The new US will not be allowed to have a Middle East policy, or even acknowledge that the Middle East exists. I know that will be a tough one, but world peace comes with a price.

The New US can keep Krispy Creme donuts. I like 'em but I don't need 'em.

If anybody has anymore good ideas they can reach me here at Turnspit, since whether my idea works or not the new unrestricted Bush administration will probably deport me to the old Canada anyway.....that is if Turnspit doesn't exile me for writing this blog entry. If anybody needs to reach me in the next few days I'll be in my bomb shelter until all of this blows over....

From www.turnspit.com

i have been trying not to get onvolved with all this political crap but i am so upset with how are country is being manipulated.

it is obvious from the past election and this years election that there are two major agendas being implemented...

1 - is based off of religion

2- the other is based off of humanity and science

since i dont believe in thunderbolts from the sky striking me dead when i curse, i believe in science and logic and humanity...

i was discussing with my friend the other day that we (the blue states) should have our own president... bush can go and hang out with his mid-west and southern bible belt wackos...

i will take the culturally literate groups anyday over the red states...

for the first time in my life, i see that america has been clearly divided and what is to come depends on the people of america...

anyways,

here is something i found online that i tought was fairly amusing...

Maybe we Can Annex the Blue States with Canada??

Posted by Kenny Meek

Is Dubya gonna be around four more years? It's looking that way..so I have a proposal. How about we move the United States Capital to Crawford Texas, let the red states stay part of the union, and annex the blue states with Canada.

Everybody wins. Here's Kenny's new Canadian/US policy-

Osama can try to bomb the red states whenever he wants at his own risk. If the new US wants to deport their entire Arab population to the new Canada all seven of them are entirely welcome.

Roy Moore can keep his Ten Commandments.

If anybody from the new US wants an abortion or to get married outside the confines of conservative Christian ideology they can come up to the new Canada, or even move here.

Motorcycles will be allowed to cross the border both ways without stopping at check points.

No private pickup trucks will be allowed into Canada with tires bigger than a Miata.

Toby Keith will not be allowed into Canada, nor trucks containing Toby Keith CDs. There's no such thing as a car with a Toby Keith CD.

The new US can keep the sabbath holy if it wants to.

Canada gets to keep the Smithsonian, since the New US doesn't believe in half the stuff that's there anyway.

The new US will not be allowed to have a Middle East policy, or even acknowledge that the Middle East exists. I know that will be a tough one, but world peace comes with a price.

The New US can keep Krispy Creme donuts. I like 'em but I don't need 'em.

If anybody has anymore good ideas they can reach me here at Turnspit, since whether my idea works or not the new unrestricted Bush administration will probably deport me to the old Canada anyway.....that is if Turnspit doesn't exile me for writing this blog entry. If anybody needs to reach me in the next few days I'll be in my bomb shelter until all of this blows over....

From www.turnspit.com

Whats funny is Cnn showed a map broken down by county and the whole country in washed in red. Kerry basically won the big cities and tahat all - so if you want em you can have em. More counties in NJ - Penn were republicans - Get a breakdown by county. Let me see if I can post one. Its an eye opener.

U.S. job growth soars

U.S. employers added far more jobs in October, the best performance in six months, according to a government report today that came in well above Wall Street expectations. The Labor Department report shows a net gain of 337,000 jobs. The unemployment rate came in at 5.5 percent, up from 5.4 percent in September.

CNN.com

Whats funny is Cnn showed a map broken down by county and the whole country in washed in red. Kerry basically won the big cities and tahat all - so if you want em you can have em. More counties in NJ - Penn were republicans - Get a breakdown by county. Let me see if I can post one. Its an eye opener.

Maybe you haven't been around a while, but that's the way it always is. Urban areas almost always vote democrat, rural areas almost always vote republican. When Clinton won in '92 & '96, he lost more than 90% of counties, but won by a clear majority. Just pointing out that this is the way it always works out.