Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Hour anyone??

It's the NJ Education Assoication's Convention in AC and I am bored as hell @ work...

not to mention, this board blows a** so anybody up for HH????

Besides Whiskey and Quincy's I rally dont know where to go

i wanna go to BLEND and have old nasty men buy me martinis...whose down?

It's the NJ Education Assoication's Convention in AC and I am bored as hell @ work...

not to mention, this board blows a** so anybody up for HH????

Besides Whiskey and Quincy's I rally dont know where to go

i wanna go to BLEND and have old nasty men buy me martinis...whose down?

How about young kinky guys?

LMFAO...omg that is too funny!!!!! Sorry, dear I work 2 mins from Satin Dolls

RichieV, so does that mean you are down? or are you and your snotty broker friends gonna go to some shady asian massge parlor???

haha...I love massage parlors...especially shady ones...I try to go at least once a week...it does the body good... :bj:

haha...I love massage parlors...especially shady ones...I try to go at least once a week...it does the body good... :makeout:

Ok Bobby, I think you meant this = :bj: cause I sure hope you ain't makin out with those chicks....................think of what they were doing before your appointment!!!!

what up Cigs, seems like forever since I last saw you at Tempts...didnt make to DJais once this year for HH, I feel soo deprived!!

I know...it has been a long time....ahhhh the summer!!!

Happy hour at D'Jais is lots of fun!!!

I assume you work in NJ and not NYC, right?

Ok Bobby, I think you meant this = :bj: cause I sure hope you ain't makin out with those chicks....................think of what they were doing before your appointment!!!!

good call stic....i have edited my original post...thank you....you helped me save some face on that one.... :aright:

there's def. no kissing going on on my part at the parlor.....

LMFAO...omg that is too funny!!!!! Sorry, dear I work 2 mins from Satin Dolls

RichieV, so does that mean you are down? or are you and your snotty broker friends gonna go to some shady asian massge parlor???

I dont do massage parlors.....and i could use a drink but not sure when icould get anywhere considering its friday and i work in westchester

happy hour :)

i dont get out of work till 7 so im missing hh..... ill be at the whiskey at 7:30

What up KIKI, I called u at 7:30, i saw Bard and Santaforeal online, but we couldnt wait, anylonger, taht line is ridiculous...ended up @ 340 Grilland had a great time.

Of course, RichieV ended up @ Blend w/out me :mad: