Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name that afterhours party

A couple months ago, around the time the Rep. Convention was in town (just to give you a approx. date), I was at Spirit and one was the size of a business card for this after hours place so I went to check it out. It ended up being at this small bar/dance place. when i went in (like 10 bucks i think) there were a bunch of couches, windows were covered, the bar was on the other side of where i walked in and in the back there was a dancefloor with mirrors all around. downstairs were the bathrooms they had windows but they were a blur because of the type of glass but each of them were fully enclosed.Supposedly it took place every friday/ saturday morning but i went back later and a sign saying something about rennovations and i haven't been back since...i know a lotof this sounds like could be any number of places but i figured i'd try cause i thought it had a good vibe, it felt like people knew each other but instead people staying in their own little pack. My friends had work the next day so I was just walk no one seemed to think twice to introduce themselves, and just talk. Then introduce me to whoever they were there with since i was "new". I wish every club had more people like that.I just had a great time.

Does this sound familiar to anyonee?

SX137 maybe? I went there once or twice a few months ago on a Saturday night, and the afterhours weren't too bad. I didn't stay too long though. The DJ at the time was Alejandro Santos (Alex Tech), and he was actually pretty good. The place you're describing sounds a bit different, however.