Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room Review

fuck the pain in my foot theres no way i could not dance to oris and hectors beats. Insane music insane crowd energy from all over the place and lots of fun and love. Hector romero and danny tenaglia are like the 2 djs that I HAVE TO SEE NO MATTER WHAT. Next party dec 3rd seriously guys make it out one of these nights and see for yourself. Nice seeing so many faces in that room from clubs,messageboards,streets lol. He closed the party with "TAINTED LOVE"- SOFT CELL yes the original. Musically 10 stars out of 10.

fuck the pain in my foot theres no way i could not dance to oris and hectors beats. Insane music insane crowd energy from all over the place and lots of fun and love. Hector romero and danny tenaglia are like the 2 djs that I HAVE TO SEE NO MATTER WHAT. Next party dec 3rd seriously guys make it out one of these nights and see for yourself. Nice seeing so many faces in that room from clubs,messageboards,streets lol. He closed the party with "TAINTED LOVE"- SOFT CELL yes the original. Musically 10 stars out of 10.

i'll be there on the 3rd kid...was gunna go to sasha after i spin @ avalon but i rather go see hector...

you're spinning at avalon??? wow!! congrats... that's a pretty big spot to spin...

ehhh its nothing special but thanks :) not doing the main room....just the spider club for 90 min....but hey its exposure....my friend and i will be able to showcase what we are all about and maybe one day they will hit us off with a spot in the chapel so we can really blow shit up :D