Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something that will never happen in US

diman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo.... I lived in London and Madrid... I thought the club scene in Madrid was incredible, def rivaled NYC in the mid-late 90's... where'd u live bro?

London and Madrid .. nice kid .. ya i heard of Madrid a lot man .. too bad i did not live there ..

well between living and visiting (sometimes stayed in some countries for less than 6 or 9 months) .. i been to England/London/Dublin, Germany/Berlin, Italy/Milan, Switzeralnd/Logano, Denmark/Copenhagen, Sweden/Stockholm, France/Leon, Iceland/(cant remember the city), and Holland/Amesterdam.

exactly! im a househead just like most people on this board are into stuff that was on that video aint no biggie. Theres no shortage of people or parties in nyc that caters to everyones taste in music and crowd.And yes i was a raver from 16yrs old till 18 no longer my thing.

That wasn't even close to being a rave. Cut the crap with the age. This is your typical American mentality, so limited. I've seen people all ages having a great time at a similar party. Who cares how old you are, as long as you're young in spirit and open minded, that is all that is needed. Moreover, If you don't like the music don't go bashing it right away. I wouldn't even start a conversation regarding your house music. The one that people fall asleep to when its played in clubs, unless of course you are drugged up and dance to every sound you hear.

That wasn't even close to being a rave. Cut the crap with the age. This is your typical American mentality, so limited. I've seen people all ages having a great time at a similar party. Who cares how old you are, as long as you're young in spirit and open minded, that is all that is needed. Moreover, If you don't like the music don't go bashing it right away. I wouldn't even start a conversation regarding your house music. The one that people fall asleep to when its played in clubs, unless of course you are drugged up and dance to every sound you hear.

exactly! im a househead just like most people on this board are into stuff that was on that video aint no biggie. Theres no shortage of people or parties in nyc that caters to everyones taste in music and crowd.And yes i was a raver from 16yrs old till 18 no longer my thing.

That wasn't even close to being a rave. Cut the age thing. This is your typical American mentality speaking, so limited. I've seen people all ages having a great time at a similar party. Who cares how old you are, as long as you're young in spirit and open minded, that is all that is needed. Moreover, If you don't like the music don't go bashing it right away. I wouldn't even start a conversation regarding your house music. The one that people fall asleep to when its played in clubs, unless of course you are drugged up and dance to every sound you hear.

That wasn't even close to being a rave. Cut the age thing. This is your typical American mentality speaking, so limited. I've seen people all ages having a great time at a similar party. Who cares how old you are, as long as you're young in spirit and open minded, that is all that is needed. Moreover, If you don't like the music don't go bashing it right away. I wouldn't even start a conversation regarding your house music. The one that people fall asleep to when its played in clubs, unless of course you are drugged up and dance to every sound you hear.

now tell us how you really feel man....

now tell us how you really feel man....

LOL My apologies man. I originally intended to post one reply. However, whenever i clicked on "save", it wouldn't go through. After clicking it a dozen times i finally gave it up. Now you see the results.

damn thats a lot of replies. ANyhow most parties that i love are filled with people rnging from ages 18 to 60 ,black,white,,gay,straight, old and young. So i dontget your comment? I was merly saying that events like those are for certain people who like them, personally i dont. And i dont know what parties you been to here that makes you say you need drugs to party to it. So i cant defend or agree. But there are alot of musci out there that I FEEL only people who are fucked up can listen to those hard and fast beats. But thats not my style at all.

damn thats a lot of replies. ANyhow most parties that i love are filled with people rnging from ages 18 to 60 ,black,white,,gay,straight, old and young. So i dontget your comment? I was merly saying that events like those are for certain people who like them, personally i dont. And i dont know what parties you been to here that makes you say you need drugs to party to it. So i cant defend or agree. But there are alot of musci out there that I FEEL only people who are fucked up can listen to those hard and fast beats. But thats not my style at all.

Why do I have to be fucked up to like harder, faster beats? I happen to like that style of music much better than sleep house music and for you to say that I have to be fucked up to listen to it, well that's just ignorant on your part.

How come you have to always say you're at these parties with gay/white/black/old/young/whatever. No one gives a shit, really.

I've been to Innercity, defcon1, sensation black, etc and they are far from teenie bopper raves. They are festivals with sponsors, amazing djs and a whole spectical around them that nothing outside of WMC Ultra Festival can compare to in the states.

btw, your sig is wrong, you can go wrong with that house music

Why do I have to be fucked up to like harder, faster beats? I happen to like that style of music much better than sleep house music and for you to say that I have to be fucked up to listen to it, well that's just ignorant on your part.

Because you can't follow that fast beat for hours without having a heart attack.

i used to like slow deep house and now i am more into fast and hard beats .. nothing wrong with either .. it is a matter of taste people . thats is all ..

So then you must have to be fucked up to like that according to others who've posted in this thread

:aright::aright:

As the matter of fact i think you dont need to be fucked up at all to dance to harder/faster beats. The music, the energy in music itself motivates you to dance and moves you all night long. Add a good party spirit, a good company of friends next to you and you can go on and on dancing all night long without any substances. House, or deep progressive house...hmmm...i would think otherwise, you need to be on something to get yourself going, because as soon as you sit on a couch to rest, you find yourself in a deep sleep.

My opinion only. Do not intend to offend anyone or disrespect the style of music some people here like.

Rock on!!!

exactly, some stuff that i like i would listen to at home while on the computer or doing work or something, but it doesn't exactly translate well into a clubbing experience. which isn't to say it's not good music, just not something you would go nuts to in a club. even sasha, saw him when he was at crobar a while back, i loved the night, but i wish they just had couches in there so you could just sit and take the music in, not really stuff that gets you going. although he did have some sick sick buildups that night. so it all depends on the situation, some people in here are just quick to jump on shit they don't listen to and label it as trash.

As the matter of fact i think you dont need to be fucked up at all to dance to harder/faster beats. The music, the energy in music itself motivates you to dance and moves you all night long. Add a good party spirit, a good company of friends next to you and you can go on and on dancing all night long without any substances. House, or deep progressive house...hmmm...i would think otherwise, you need to be on something to get yourself going, because as soon as you sit on a couch to rest, you find yourself in a deep sleep.

My opinion only. Do not intend to offend anyone or disrespect the style of music some people here like.

Rock on!!!