Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things that suck ass (please add your comments)

Originally posted by kahloz:

looks like someone figured out what Sally "Strutters" is REALLY doing with those 79 cents a day! I think that's why he's pissed!

---

What bothers me? I don't pay enough attention to be bothered by anything. Life is just peachy... cwm30.gifcwm32.gif

FU both if you can't take a joke!!! cwm27.gif

Originally posted by antvill:

Originally posted by kahloz:

looks like someone figured out what Sally "Strutters" is REALLY doing with those 79 cents a day! I think that's why he's pissed!

---

What bothers me? I don't pay enough attention to be bothered by anything. Life is just peachy... cwm30.gifcwm32.gif

FU both if you can't take a joke!!! cwm27.gif

oh oH OH!!! I figured out what bothers me sometimes... smile.gif

[stands in front of the class] What Bothers Me, by Kahloz.

People who walk into me every waking moment on the subway, they're looking at me, yet, they still don't see me. What's up with that? Specially when I'm holding something, WTF??? cwm45.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

when none of the driers in your building work, and you have to go out the next day in wet socks and underwear.

cwm23.gif

You gotta be fucking kidding me! People are starving in Africa with no food and your complaining about your drier?? Think about this the next time your drier doesn't work!!

. You can be on the dessert floor with hundreds of flys going up your nose and in your mouth because you don't have enough energy to get them off you because your wilting away with no relief in sight.

GROW UP! cwm22.gif

Seriously you freaks! Do you think I give a rat's ass about people in Africa??.......Joke's on you guys......

BTW The topic does say please add your comments......doesn't it??

take a look up, people are adding their comments. i didn't mean to add comments about my post, i meant to add your experiences.

------------------

twilo is my drug

Originally posted by MissDiva:

mattyparsons smile.gif dont know if u saw my other post, sorry for bein a ditz at twilo when u yelled MISSDIVA i bugged out smile.gif nice kinda meeting you though!!!!!

MissDiva

hi! yeah i did see your post and i responded actually....guess you haven't seen it yet. try and go and find that thread because i'll be damned if i remember what i said

i think the topic was either deep thoughts or love

------------------

twilo is my drug