Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the Weirdest place you've woken up??

iamme

My car in a north miami beach parking lot.

My old roommate Nate and I were at a club in South Beach.. .and I guess someone slipped something in my drink.... He told me i could hardly walk to his car - but somehow we made it (I have no recollection of this)... Anyway my car was in North Miami.. so he drove me there but couldn't wake me up.. I was just out for the count.... So he put me in my car to sleep it off.... anyway the dumbass forgot to crack the window - gee its only 209323 degrees in south florida...

I woke up at like 8am and it was a sauna in my car.. I'm lucky I woke up!

That was scary as fuck yo!

My car in a north miami beach parking lot.

My old roommate Nate and I were at a club in South Beach.. .and I guess someone slipped something in my drink.... He told me i could hardly walk to his car - but somehow we made it (I have no recollection of this)... Anyway my car was in North Miami.. so he drove me there but couldn't wake me up.. I was just out for the count.... So he put me in my car to sleep it off.... anyway the dumbass forgot to crack the window - gee its only 209323 degrees in south florida...

that was a nice thing that he left you. :(

I used to sleep at my best friends all the time...and I would always wake up with his hands on my tits.

.. I was just out for the count.... So he put me in my car to sleep it off.... anyway the dumbass forgot to crack the window - gee its only 209323 degrees in south florida...

I've slept in my own car so many times, I couldn't even tell you...one time I was driving home from the city with two of my boys and I was bent...next thing you know I hit a divider and pop my tire...I pull over on some side street by some factories and there were a bunch of mexicans around going to work (around 5:30am or so)...they tell me they can fix it and the next thing I know my car is on a fork lift with my best friend still sleeping in the back seat who is like the biggest pretty boy...when it was finally done we just slept parked in the car and when we woke up around 8:00am. All these people walking by must have been like look at these 3 white boys all dressed up passed out in this car...we told my boy how great he was and that he fixed the tire 1,2,3...he was like "really, wow...my hands aren't even dirty"...fucking, that's metro-sexuals for you

:blown: