Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why each party hated the other party's leader

georgym

Republicans hated Clinton b/c he did something in office that was inappropriate (even though SO MANY politicians have done such a thing)

They hated him b.c he appeared real to everyone, got away with it, and was a smart guy. I remember it so clearly, the Republicans were like vultures, stopping at nothing to try and get Clinton out of office, even though numerous polls and public opinions were still high of Clinton and believed "what happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors"

Clinton survived it all, came out the victor, and still is very popular among people everywhere

As for the Democrats, they hate Bush because.... well because.... he's a friggin IDIOT!!!

No one in the foreign world likes him except countries that have no power without america

And if you don't believe what im saying, check out public opinion of our president in other nations

Republicans hated Clinton b/c he did something in office that was inappropriate (even though SO MANY politicians have done such a thing)

They hated him b.c he appeared real to everyone, got away with it, and was a smart guy. I remember it so clearly, the Republicans were like vultures, stopping at nothing to try and get Clinton out of office, even though numerous polls and public opinions were still high of Clinton and believed "what happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors"

Clinton survived it all, came out the victor, and still is very popular among people everywhere

As for the Democrats, they hate Bush because.... well because.... he's a friggin IDIOT!!!

No one in the foreign world likes him except countries that have no power without america

And if you don't believe what im saying, check out public opinion of our president in other nations

Lets just get one thing straight - Most countries have no power without America. And NO country would have democracy without America

hahahahahahahahahaha

no country would have democracy without america

hahahahahahahaha

read a book, where do you think we got 99% of the ideas for democracy?

I am not talking about the ideals of democracy - I am talking about political, economic and Military power of the U.S. Maybe you should pick up a history book or two - No wonder you libs keep losing the elections LOL

I am not talking about the ideals of democracy - I am talking about political, economic and Military power of the U.S. Maybe you should pick up a history book or two - No wonder you libs keep losing the elections LOL

sorry thought you were talking about the basics of democracy. You are reaching by saying no country would have democracy without the us. There were democracy before us so who is to say there would not be if we were not here?

hahahahahahahahahaha

no country would have democracy without america

hahahahahahahaha

read a book, where do you think we got 99% of the ideas for democracy?

I think he means that if there were no U.S. involvement, post WWII would have seen Fascism in Western Europe and Communism in Eastern Europe and most likely every other poor country in the world.

sorry thought you were talking about the basics of democracy. You are reaching by saying no country would have democracy without the us. There were democracy before us so who is to say there would not be if we were not here?
What I am saying is debate Iraq all you want but these countries that hate the U.S forget that the U.S is the one that sacrifices. Our blood has been spilled fighting for S.Korea - Vietnam (lost that one) - Australia - England - France - Italy - Poland - Somalia (didnt win that either) - Kuwait - Iraq (this you can debate) - Bosnia - Afghanistan - Panama and others. Because we exist - Russia lost the cold war making too many to name countries democracys. We built Japan to what it is today - we built Germany to what it is today - Canada has really no need for a military because of the U.S (Do you realise the money Canada saves) - Isreal owe their independence to us - Jordan ( I know not a democracy but they owe us) - on and on. I am sick of this country being criticised by outsiders. Its one thing to hear it from other Americans (that is their right) but forieghn countries should be willing to help us.

B4 the Iraq war young adults and teens from France were shitting (literally ) on the graves of American soilders in France saying "take your shit home" We should invade France. At least we know that no American soilders will die doing that. AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET WE HAVE BEEN IN BOSNIA FOR YEARS HELPING THE FRENCH AND VIETMAN WAS A FRENCH MESS TOO. WE HAVE LOST COUNTLESS LIVES DUR TO THEM. I am ranting goodnight everyone Halo 2

What I am saying is debate Iraq all you want but these countries that hate the U.S forget that the U.S is the one that sacrifices. Our blood has been spilled fighting for S.Korea - Vietnam (lost that one) - Australia - England - France - Italy - Poland - Somalia (didnt win that either) - Kuwait - Iraq (this you can debate) - Bosnia - Afghanistan - Panama and others. Because we exist - Russia lost the cold war making too many to name countries democracys. We built Japan to what it is today - we built Germany to what it is today - Canada has really no need for a military because of the U.S (Do you realise the money Canada saves) - Isreal owe their independence to us - Jordan ( I know not a democracy but they owe us) - on and on. I am sick of this country being criticised by outsiders. Its one thing to hear it from other Americans (that is their right) but forieghn countries should be willing to help us.

B4 the Iraq war young adults and teens from France were shitting (literally ) on the graves of American soilders in France saying "take your shit home" We should invade France. At least we know that no American soilders will die doing that. AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET WE HAVE BEEN IN BOSNIA FOR YEARS HELPING THE FRENCH AND VIETMAN WAS A FRENCH MESS TOO. WE HAVE LOST COUNTLESS LIVES DUR TO THEM. I am ranting goodnight everyone Halo 2

i understand we have done more good shit then bad shit. We have helped more then we hurt, atleast on purpose.

i agree absolutely

But the pure nature of a powerhouse nation like the USA is that in order to keep control, we have to become entrenched in the rest of the world in order to maintain power.

That's just how it goes. And nootsy, WWII was not just to protect Europe. Eventually Germany was going to attack the US, just like Japan did.

So in sum, yeah we get involved, but if we didn't, we may lose our "world dominance" title